• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL is shit. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Mozza91 said:
You piss off
Soccer fan I assume go talk about your shitty domestic comp the A League is a joke
Yes, whereas the NRL remains the best thugby league competition in the world despite competition from heavyweight world powers such as Papua New Guinea and Samoa.

Mozza91

HSC
Groucho Marxist said:
Yes, whereas the NRL remains the best thugby league competition in the world despite competition from heavyweight world powers such as Papua New Guinea and Samoa.
At least when you go to an NRL game your seeing the best quality in the world as opposed to the A League which wouldn't be in the top 50

u-borat

Banned
HSC
league is so shit and skill-less its cringeworthy to watch.
and not in comparison to games like football which actually require skill...league players have fucking terrible technique compared to union players.

Mozza91

HSC
u-borat said:
league is so shit and skill-less its cringeworthy to watch.
and not in comparison to games like football which actually require skill...league players have fucking terrible technique compared to union players.
Union WTF you mean the game where they steal all the the League players and change the rules so it's more like League yeah it's better.
Skills-less passing and running aswell as making more then 2 tackles a year it's 10 times the skill of Union

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
u-borat said:
league players have fucking terrible technique compared to union players.
bullshit. league is way better. YAWnion is all about converting penalties and poaching the best league players.

look at the skills of some of these players:
Andrew Johns
Johnathan Thurston
Darren Lockyer
Stacey Jones
Brett Stewart
Greg Inglis
Israel Falou
etc....

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah union is pretty fucking gay tbh.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
league is so much better than that crappy sport called soccer, where they like to lay down and cry for a few hours after being tripped over, WITH shin pads on.

and union is just a gay version of league.

Mozza91

HSC
I like soccer just not the Australian game Union on the other hand is a joke

boris

Banned
HSC
i dont like the mentality of soccer players, milking penalties and shit all the time. League is tough but they still milk it abit i guess

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
I saw on Sunrise once that a scientific experiment proved that when a male sees their football team score it sends moments of pleasure to the same part of the brain as they would having an orgasm during sexual intercourse. I don't know, I guess that would explain why chicks just don't get it.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Bulldog4lyf said:
I saw on Sunrise once that a scientific experiment proved that when a male sees their football team score it sends moments of pleasure to the same part of the brain as they would having an orgasm during sexual intercourse. I don't know, I guess that would explain why chicks just don't get it.
i get it!

Tranasonic

Audiophile
HSC
It's heeps shit, It's like the only main sport where it's rules are always being contested, and The stong point that rugby leauge had which was the speed of it's play is long gone with all of the video referee decisions and only bone heads play it now and most of the country are waking up to the sport and moving onto sports that involve skill and tactics such as Union and AFL unlike NRL which is just running into players and doing bombs on the last tackle.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Tranasonic said:
It's heeps shit, It's like the only main sport where it's rules are always being contested, and The stong point that rugby leauge had which was the speed of it's play is long gone with all of the video referee decisions and only bone heads play it now and most of the country are waking up to the sport and moving onto sports that involve skill and tactics such as Union and AFL unlike NRL which is just running into players and doing bombs on the last tackle.
lol. skill and tactics in union. where they just kick the ball when someone runs at them, cause they're scared. and how hard is it to tackle someone when there's about ten people on one, and they just play stacks on. and afl, all they do is kick the ball, so why have a bitch about how league players just do bombs on the last tackle.

as to the speed, touch footy is better anyways.

by the way, it's mathematics, not matematics.

Mozza91

HSC
Tranasonic said:
League is tougher and more skillful then AFL and especially Union

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Mozza91 said:
League is tougher and more skillful then AFL and especially Union
lol no it's not

i can assure you that AFL requires far more skill and agility than league or union
is league more heavy hitting? yes, but it is by no means more skillful than AFL

Mozza91

HSC
katie tully said:
lol no it's not

i can assure you that AFL requires far more skill and agility than league or union
is league more heavy hitting? yes, but it is by no means more skillful than AFL
Why is it more skillful it's a complete clusterfuck you only need to be fast and be able to kick no ball skills required whatsoever

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Mozza91 said:
Why is it more skillful it's a complete clusterfuck you only need to be fast and be able to kick no ball skills required whatsoever
i challenge you to play an entire game of afl properly, and then tell me NRL requires more skill

bitch please, nrl might be entertaining but it's not fucking rocket science to play

Mozza91

HSC
katie tully said:
i challenge you to play an entire game of afl properly, and then tell me NRL requires more skill

bitch please, nrl might be entertaining but it's not fucking rocket science to play
Properly you mean continuosly dropping the ball kicking it at a goal no that is way to hard to even comprehend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)