• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL is shit. (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
Mozza91 said:
Why is it more skillful it's a complete clusterfuck you only need to be fast and be able to kick no ball skills required whatsoever
We've been over this multiple times you dumb fuck. Shut the fuck up already. Afl is more skillful. "You only need to be fast and be able to kick", what type of shit is that your dumb fuck? Handballing, tackling, marking, rucking, kicking long and short with accuracy, massive amounts of endurance required = no skill? Shut the fuck up please, im so sick of you, you pansy arse faggot.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
my god, how do you watch a game of league? hitup X1000000000, PUT THE BOMB UP /KICK IT DEEP DEPENDING ON FIELD POSITION. REPEAT AD NAUSEUM.

i don't like union either, but honestly, they can actually TACKLE as opposed to that lame shit league players pull where they grab the attacker and wrestle them to the ground...and carter/giteau eg would shame anyone playing league interms of playmaking and tactical nous.

Mozza91

HSC
u-borat said:
my god, how do you watch a game of league? hitup X1000000000, PUT THE BOMB UP /KICK IT DEEP DEPENDING ON FIELD POSITION. REPEAT AD NAUSEUM.

i don't like union either, but honestly, they can actually TACKLE as opposed to that lame shit league players pull where they grab the attacker and wrestle them to the ground...and carter/giteau eg would shame anyone playing league interms of playmaking and tactical nous.
Union is way more monotonous then League.
In Union 1 on 1 tackles are non existent and outside backs don't tackle at all.
Thurston,Lockyer and Prince are all better then Carter(who is good though)
Just about every half in the comp is better then Giteau the bloke is a complete myth as was Larkham and who ever else has worn the 10 jersey for Australia

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Mozza91 said:
I like soccer just not the Australian game Union on the other hand is a joke
don't worry mate i don't like a-league.

its pathetic.

i prefer european leagues.

ZaraKu

HSC
NRL is full of drug fucked dicks who think their shithot, ditto with arial ping pong. and no oval ball game is football, they use their hands for 95% of the game for fucksake, real football is the round ball game (soccer for the bogans). I'd take skinny guys trying to milk penalties for 90mins over fat ugly drug fucks raping each other for 80 mins anyday thank you very much.

Mozza91

HSC
NRL is full of drug fucked dicks who think their shithot, ditto with arial ping pong. and no oval ball game is football, they use their hands for 95% of the game for fucksake, real football is the round ball game (soccer for the bogans). I'd take skinny guys trying to milk penalties for 90mins over fat ugly drug fucks raping each other for 80 mins anyday thank you very much.
Judging by your sig League will be your only option in lets say 12 months when the Jets fold due to lack of interest and support

ZaraKu

HSC
I don't support thugby, ping pong or union, true football is my only calling.

bored6

HSC
wow nice uai you absolute dumb bitch.

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
if you don't like league, then tell the jets to gtfo of the newcastle knight's stadium and play at a park with a capacity of 2 benches.

ZaraKu

HSC
How about you be nice, I'm allowed to have an opinion on Thugby, if you don't like football that's fine, I'm not attacking you about it, so don't attack me for being passionate about the sport I love.

Mozza91

HSC
How about you be nice, I'm allowed to have an opinion on Thugby, if you don't like football that's fine, I'm not attacking you about it, so don't attack me for being passionate about the sport I love.
And they're allowed to have their opinion about soccer.

boris

Banned
HSC
soccer is shit and for faggots. just my 2 cents

slip00knot

HSC

you douche... enough said

slip00knot

HSC
league is so shit and skill-less its cringeworthy to watch.
and not in comparison to games like football which actually require skill...league players have fucking terrible technique compared to union players.
league has no skill? have you ever tried running around non stop for 80 minutes? plus having to tackle, run, kick, be in the scrum and score tries? with one 5 minute brake in the middle? whereas in soccer all you do is kick a ball into a fucking goal. piss off back to your soccer thread dipshit

XPac2

HSC
Lol yeah bunch of fags. AFL rules man thats the football shit lol.

So you don't like grabbing guys in short shorts and tight jerseys?

I'm pretty sure that's the point of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)