NRL State of Origin (1 Viewer)

Sculzyoner

HSC
That doesn't mean that much. Tigers fans(perhaps not you personally) since 2005 have insisted that Marshall is infallible and perhaps their only hope etc despite showing a perchance for mistake riddled games and a major lack of consistancy.
Yeah mate... That's a joke. Go on the Tigers forum and see how they bag out Marshall.

Lentern

HSC
Yeah mate... That's a joke. Go on the Tigers forum and see how they bag out Marshall.
Those that frequent a west tigers forum regularly would hardly fit the mould of run of the mill fans.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Waterhouse sent off and Creagh and Thaiday sin-binned lol. Why couldn't NSW play like this for a consistent amount of time in their previous two games!

More biff.

LatK7

HSC
Most entertaining game i've seen in a while =D

mr2yen

HSC
Ref was fuked, how many times did that short shit nugget half back give a high shot as well as that squirtle lookalike tart watmough slow the play the ball for too long

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha how did you get watmough looks like squirtle

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah squirtle was the best

bbest moment in origin

steve price getting knocked the fuck out

mr2yen

HSC
i hate manly players all of them are nuggets or wombat looking eg squirtle, glen stewart, cumbertson, orford all of them are faggots

anyways the game is so soft now, should have been so much brawls tonight and barrett gettin fuked up

Roy9

HSC
Oh dear, Wolfman..... He better not be there next year.

HOPE'n'Krump

HSC
N/A
O SHIT! That was the greatest final five minutes I've ever seen in my life. I loved it how Qld kicked the ball after the massive fight, and Gidley received it and they just went in to kill him. And before that, Thaiday running over watmough, they all looked mad. And Hodges wanting to have a box withe very blue. hahaha and the blue who pushes hodges in the tackle with gidley, and then started running away from him......

I was laughing hard at the intensity. It would ahve been a great game if their weren't so many mistakes....

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
creagh would kill hodges fuck he is a big man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)