NRL Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Perhaps...

The Sharks' training was cancelled the other day due to a suspicious white powder found on the field. After calling the police and having the substance inspected it was discovered this substance was in fact the try line. Training resumed as it was assumed the Sharks would never encounter this substance again.

Stuart Raper took the Sharks out for a training run on Wednesday and first up he told everyone to assume their normal position. So they all went and stood behind the goalposts and waited for the conversion.

Osama Bin Laden has appeared on Iraqi TV this morning to quell rumours of his death in an explosion in Baghdad yesterday. To prove that the appearance was not pre-recorded, Osama stated that he "watched the rugby on the weekend and the Sharks were crap." UK, US, and Australian government officials have dismissed the report, saying it could have happened any time over the past 39 years.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Thats lame, Rob.

Except in the Telescrap today, the Dragons said they weren't taking this game lightly - naming Kimmorley, Vagana and Bailey threats. ROTFLMAO.

Brown: "Boys, you have to watch out for Noddy, Nige,and Bails"
Stain #1: "Why sir?"
Brown: "Because if you run into those three, we'll just get another penalty, and we'll have no football practice for the finals"
Stain #2: "Sir, am I doing the pushups correctly?"

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Thanks, Brogan.

At least SOME people here appreciate me, unlike Bookie and Kim.

In Premier League action so far today:

(3) Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 12 v 52 St George Illawarra Dragons (6)

And Canberra (4) beat Newtown (5) in extra time.

Provided Parramatta and Sydney Roosters win against 8 and 7 respectively, as they should, the second week would see Canberra (4) vs (6) St George Illawarra and Manly Warringah (3) vs (5) Newtown.

In Round 22, the Dragons beat the Raider 48 - 16. In Round 4 (the PL boys started the season just as terribly as the First Graders), Canberra beat the Dragons 38 - 26.

In Round 24, Manly Warringah defeated Newtown by 46 - 36. In Round 2, the Sea Eagles beat the Jets 52 - 4.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/DRAGONZ_RULE/DragonArmy.jpg.
HAHAHHAHHAHA Look at the sign bottom right of your sig. Dragons supporters are stupid

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
stazi said:
who gives a shit about lower grades :p
Hehe those who care about rugby league, perhaps ;-)

Or perhaps those who love the club they support.

stazi said:
HAHAHHAHHAHA Look at the sign bottom right of your sig. Dragons supporters are stupid
LOL! I never noticed that. The Choc Full of Magic sign is back to front.

Maybe he wanted to read his work of art? :p :p

davo_

good kid
HSC
haha I was out with Choc the other night after his fight in Canberra... (well not really out with him, I went up and talked to him when I was drunk). Told him how quick he is (he told me he probably wouldn't be as quick as me), and how I reckon he'll flog Danny Green (dunno if I believe that either) and sucked up his arse like a drunk person should.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Call it the resurrection, of the Man. pfffft.

Hey Stani, lots of rugby league fans care about lower grades. Sharks 32 - 20 Someone in Jersey Flegg. Newtown lost, but who cares, theyre going to the Rorters next year.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Call it the resurrection, of the Man. pfffft.
HAHAHA yeah, the guy is a nutcase.

I just laughed and laughed when I heard that.

He may have been a brilliant player, but he just had wayyyy too much baggage dragging him and the rest of the team down.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I know it probably sounds sappy, but DRAGONZ and Bookie (and everyone else who cares), I really hope that this is a good game, especially if it is our last for the season. I want the Peach to go out in style, I hope he dominates and has an awesome game.

I just hope it is kept close, and the shaarkies can complete 70+% of there sets, because our completion rate is usually terrible. Maybe if we can keep that close we'll do ok.

P.S. Just heard the news that Dykes is moved tpo the bench and Vagana will start the game at 5/8, ohh dear me thinks.... :( I think that Stuey Raper thinks that this game will be like the game against Manly... I wish

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
man I hope sharks win this one :D

we were the real underdogs...

current score is sharks 12 dragons 10 :D

*mel*

Wooooow! How good were both games tonight?! I LOVE finals fever and I love seeing the Broncos lose! :D but I wish the Roosters were playing. :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
That was a really really close game- i really wanted Sharks to win. But i knew they couldnt hold onto their lead for long. Their ball control was shit, but it wasss preety hot cos it was 50degrees or something so they must of been sweating heaps. IDragons didnt exactly play that spectacular IMO. Damn Dykes was awesome AND LOL, u gotta love Vagana- that push he did on Barrett was hilarious. Oh and the whole fucken time i wanted to hit Bailey, he got away with so many effing high tackles- the ref was shit.

Last edited:

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
St George Dragons played a beautiful game. I'm hoping it'll come down to a Wests Tigers verses St George Dragons showdown.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Jeez, what a time to pull out our worst performance since Round 4 this season.

We're just lucky that the team we played wasn't good enough to win. If this was Parramatta or Melbourne or Wests, we would have gone down by 40.

Congratulations Peachey and Stevens on awesome careers. Good luck to Peachey in England.

We move on to Week 3 ... to play the winner of Broncos and Tigers, provided Parramatta win. At least, I think that's the way it will work.

But ahhhh, we sucked so hardcore tonight.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Jeez, what a time to pull out our worst performance since Round 4 this season.

We're just lucky that the team we played wasn't good enough to win. If this was Parramatta or Melbourne or Wests, we would have gone down by 40.

Congratulations Peachey and Stevens on awesome careers. Good luck to Peachey in England.

We move on to Week 3 ... to play the winner of Broncos and Tigers, provided Parramatta win. At least, I think that's the way it will work.

But ahhhh, we sucked so hardcore tonight.
Yeahhh it was heaps closer than I ever expected. Does this mean the Sharks are out for good?
"we sucked so hardcore tonight" --- that sounds rude!!

nicksta_40

HSC
talk about an error-ridden match! Greenshields, not the best of performances mate, no real standouts in the dragons team besides Young and maybe ennis, oh well 2 weeks to re-group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)