NRL Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
who heard about the stupid doggies fan that let of the firecracker, during the melbourne v doggies game? man, that could be the dumbest thing a fan has ever done. what a dickhead. and after David gallop was talking about increased security.

what an embarassment.
I heard about that one, they have a picture of him and they are trying to find out who he is (if they haven't found him already)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
timbk2 said:
great to see the cowboys win..

i dont necessesary likethem.. but its great for the nrl.
I never used to like them, but now their one of my favourite teams.

They have kind of done what my team did in netball..went from the underdogs to getting to the grand final (although cowboys didn't make it)

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
They probably wouldn't be up against all the haters if they didn't cheat the salary cap, gang rape girls, bash cops etc...

But they look the goods this year, unless they choke they should get the premiership they 'deserved' in 2002

Salary cap was 2002 and had nothing to do with the players, it was the bulldogs management...... the dpp decided that the reason the girl gave for rape was not acceptable and therfore dismissed the case (ie innocent till proven guilty) and reni matua who allegedly bashed a cop is appealing his sentance as he maintains his innocence............fucktard

nerd2die4

HSC
ohwhenthesaints is right. they cheated the salary cap in 2002, but that assisted them in making the grandfinal in 2004. they pay 3/4 of the players salary in 2002, dob themselves in. lose points in that year, and then have all these great players to win you a premiership in the next few years. simple. the roosters did it, and so did the dogs. it gets you into a grandfinal, so why not.

nerd2die4

HSC
michael greenfield, good yound prop from the sharks has now signed a contract with souths.

sharks recruitment = worst in the comp.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
sullivan's sister taught me at school

nerd2die4

HSC
was that the one that was on the footy show for lady luck?

sully = sexiest man. ever. and he's a great footballer, which is a bonus.

HSC
Shifty said:
Salary cap was 2002 and had nothing to do with the players, it was the bulldogs management...... the dpp decided that the reason the girl gave for rape was not acceptable and therfore dismissed the case (ie innocent till proven guilty) and reni matua who allegedly bashed a cop is appealing his sentance as he maintains his innocence............fucktard
Salary cap was in 2002 and if you didn't cheat it then there is no way you would have assembled the current team you've got. Despite you being punished in 2002, you are still reaping the rewards of cheating the cap, which is a bit of a joke. The reason the girl gave for rape? There was insufficient evidence to convict because noone was willing to come forward and say what happened... but we all know what went on. Reni Matua wants to clear his name, hopes now that he is a beloved football player the courts will sympathise. Your club is a disgrace, but what is more of a disgrace is that either the rapists or rorters will win the competition this year. Will you riot if you lose??

And great picture.... :rolleyes:

We're white, we're red
We harass women in bed
Gasnieeeerr, Gasnieeer

....fucktard

nerd2die4

HSC
how do we know what really happened in coffs harbour?
we dont.
you can only assume, and it being the dogs, assume the worst.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
Salary cap was in 2002 and if you didn't cheat it then there is no way you would have assembled the current team you've got. Despite you being punished in 2002, you are still reaping the rewards of cheating the cap, which is a bit of a joke. The reason the girl gave for rape? There was insufficient evidence to convict because noone was willing to come forward and say what happened... but we all know what went on. Reni Matua wants to clear his name, hopes now that he is a beloved football player the courts will sympathise. Your club is a disgrace, but what is more of a disgrace is that either the rapists or rorters will win the competition this year. Will you riot if you lose??

....fucktard
We're still reaping the rewards are we???......Since 2002 we've had to release big name players such as Nigel Vagana, Darren Smith and if we're still reaping the rewards this year, can you explain why they let our captain leave.....imbocile....
and then you go on to say that "we all know what went on"......so 'we' were all there were we??? or are you going by what you watch on the news and what you read from the telecrap???
and then how nice of you to end with the prejudice question of "Will you riot if you lose??"

nerd2die4

HSC
I'll explain to you why your captain has left. he wasnt treated with respect by bulldogs managment, so he decided to go elsewhere. you had to release some people to make it look like you were hit hard by the cap, darren smith was already leaving. you realease some but you still mange to buy some, have you heard andrew ryan? he was bought during the salary cap crisis, he's a big time player but the dogs still managed to snap him up.

case over shifty, dogs=cap cheats.

HSC
Shifty said:
We're still reaping the rewards are we???......Since 2002 we've had to release big name players such as Nigel Vagana, Darren Smith and if we're still reaping the rewards this year, can you explain why they let our captain leave.....imbocile....
and then you go on to say that "we all know what went on"......so 'we' were all there were we??? or are you going by what you watch on the news and what you read from the telecrap???
and then how nice of you to end with the prejudice question of "Will you riot if you lose??"
Yes I can explain. Vagina left because the Sharkies were offering him a career opportunity, he was interested in pursuing architecture. Darren Smith, old and past it, the club all too happy to let him go. Nerd2die4 has explained about Steven Price, the 400k offer from the Warriors was too good to compete with, now that you are under the cap and all. Similar to us losing Brent Kite and Mark Riddell. It's the nature of the salary cap, something everyone but you and the Rorters have had to get used to. What club can have ryan, mason, omeley, price and then sonny bill and asotasi on the bench? A club that has cheated the cap and is still reaping the rewards. Similarly 2 quality wingers and tonga, lolesi, harris, one of them to play PL. The evidence is quite clear.

Then I went on to say "we all know what went on". No, I wasn't there, but I am not going by the news or a newspaper I don't read. A very close family friend was a sponsor of the Bulldogs during the crisis, and as a result was informed in detail of what went on. This was necessary because if it did not occur, and it was later proved, the club could be up for large lawsuits. Many of us know exactly what went on, and who was involved, so don't believe that it was only a media beat-up. Anyone who believes that Bulldogs management are unaware of what happened is kidding themselves. There is a reason that heads rolled, and it's not what YOU read in the papers and saw on the news.

It would be better if you got your facts straight before directing any more personal attacks at me. The truth hurts, sure, but you have to deal with it. Alot of my good mates are Dogs supporters, and rather than attack anyone who tells them the truth, they are smart enough to say "Our club is a disgrace but I still love them and will always support them." An attitude like this would gain you much more respect, especially since you clearly don't know the facts. And you call it a prejucide question... I don't see how? I'm not basing the question on the fact that a majority of your supporters are of middle eastern descent, what does that have to do with anything? The history of your fans, as well as Steve Price's PLEA for fans to behave if they lost, rather than prejudice, is what led me to inquire if a riot will occur or not.

Oh but yes I am the imbecile and fucktard... Is there anything else? I suggest you get your facts straight for next time

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
woopti fuckin doo......u can write a mambo jambo essay......
hahahaha "A very close family friend was a sponsor of the Bulldogs during the crisis".... so you just expect me to believe this with no proof what so ever......yeah good luck son. Trying to justift your pathetic reasons for believing everthing your fed from the news and daily telecrap

nerd2die4

HSC
shifty you say you want things backed up with proof, i think ohwhenthesaints and I have backed our arguments up, yet you haven't. your biggest argument is 'we so are not benefiting from the salary cap scandal in 2002, i swear'. keep it up mate, very credible.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeah roosters ya bunch of pretty boy poofters.

I hope crocker breaks his leg the dirty cheating bastard.

HSC
Yeah about time the cock got suspended. Been putting in high shots and cheap shots all year. Should have been 10 weeks for the kinghit but thank fuck he won't be there on Sunday.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
im am completely divided in the grand final
i kinda like the roosters, i have seen so many of there games they've grown on me
i hate the bulldogs but if the win i get $80 in a sweep

so i am having inner conflict at the moment i will decide at the game on sun i spose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)