NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol. um..is that what im doing!!! AHHH!!! *runs into wall*

...i think im ok now...

lol, haha, couldnt of put it better my self...

wow! sticking up for my makes u run into a wall?? how darn lovely! see what you're doing brad. making boo feel guilty for a good deed.

highly sophisticated in a simple manner? that's just amazing

hey im looking up records... here's one to make u 2 nuts even crazier... the biggest margin ever in a game was in 1935 when St George defeated Canterbury 91 - 6... that's pretty cool ey?

*mel*

Boo_ said:
yep!!! all the high class and cool dragons supports are top!!!
i have a theory??? when did this happen???...lol, just noticed it...lol!!! i should be famous for it!!!

just a tad slow there boo... :D

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
wow! sticking up for my makes u run into a wall?? how darn lovely! see what you're doing brad. making boo feel guilty for a good deed.

highly sophisticated in a simple manner? that's just amazing

hey im looking up records... here's one to make u 2 nuts even crazier... the biggest margin ever in a game was in 1935 when St George defeated Canterbury 91 - 6... that's pretty cool ey?
91-6!!! and here i thought the 11 premierships in a row were good...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmmm....

go st george :uhhuh:

that is all.

ps - mel, he stopped on his own accord, i only made him aware of his dire situation :)

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, itz holidays, itz a monday, and itz middle of the afternoon...and i feel sleepy...

but if it's holidays, u can't use monday as an excuse! mondays are only excuse-worthy if we have to go to bloody school.

*mel*

braad said:
mmmm....

that is all.

ps - mel, he stopped on his own accord, i only made him aware of his dire situation :)

oooooh i can se the sophistication! impressive!
yes that margin is the best, but closely following are my darling roosters, who also in 1935 (just a week later than the previously mentioned match) defeated canterbury 87 - 7.... wow two weeks in a row canterbury sucked pretty bad ey?

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
mmmm....

that is all.

lol!!! and was it a good thing to inform me with ur higher sophistication???

**MeL**88 said:
but if it's holidays, u can't use monday as an excuse! mondays are only excuse-worthy if we have to go to bloody school.
lol, i know, see how half asleep i am!!!

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
oooooh i can se the sophistication! impressive!
yes that margin is the best, but closely following are my darling roosters, who also in 1935 (just a week later than the previously mentioned match) defeated canterbury 87 - 7.... wow two weeks in a row canterbury sucked pretty bad ey?
lol, yeah, cause dragons compltely demoralised them, so they didnt put up much of a fight in the next match :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...yes dude, it was good, i want to keep u pure dragons supporter..not half roosters/ half st george :)

mel...erm, lol, i dunno...

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol!!! and was it a good thing to inform me with ur higher sophistication???

lol, i know, see how half asleep i am!!!

brad your sophistication is obviously appreciated...

boo u need nap!

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
lol...yes dude, it was good, i want to keep u pure dragons supporter..not half roosters/ half st george :)

lol, yeah, cause other wise where would i be??? lost and alone in the undecisive world of league??? no couldnt have that!!! and i couldne be a pure roosters supporter, other wise id deffinately be insane, so hade to be a pure sane dragosn supporter!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
brad your sophistication is obviously appreciated...

boo u need nap!
haha...thanx, n with ur grammer...erm, maybe u do too? only looking out for y'all:)

*mel*

braad said:

i usually have that effect on people, leaving them speechless! and u can still be a pure supporter even if u like other teams. yes you can! i rather like canberra (mainly coz their uniform is green) but that doesn't mean im not a pure roosters supporter.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
i usually have that effect on people, leaving them speechless! and u can still be a pure supporter even if u like other teams. yes you can! i rather like canberra (mainly coz their uniform is green) but that doesn't mean im not a pure roosters supporter.
in that case, UP THE COWBOYS!!!

*mel*

braad said:
haha...thanx, n with ur grammer...erm, maybe u do too? only looking out for y'all:)

excuse me??!? what is wrong with my grammAr?? spelling obviously does not go along with sophistication!

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
excuse me??!? what is wrong with my grammAr?? spelling obviously does not go along with sophistication!
...do i realli have to say nething...oh well...

as proved evident with u being a roosters supporter, and ur un sophisticated grammer

*mel*

Boo_ said:
...do i realli have to say nething...oh well...

as proved evident with u being a roosters supporter, and ur un sophisticated grammer

grammar is spelt with an A. And where exactly has my grammar gone wrong?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Boo_ said:
note: i was doing a good deed again and not mentioning it
lol, im sorry, im just in a picky mood....u know, st george lost....but my VNRL team won..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)