NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
grammar is spelt with an A. And where exactly has my grammar gone wrong?
ur grammAr went wrong, whereva i quoted u....

n i havent touched an english subject in 8 months...my english is shit, so...shoot me:)

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
ur grammAr went wrong, whereva i quoted u....

n i havent touched an english subject in 8 months...my english is shit, so...shoot me:)
lol, y would we shoot u??? ur a highly sophisticated dragons supporter!!!

*mel*

Boo_ said:
up the top with ur sentance structure...

i am proud of my sentence structure, thankyou very much! Are u just misspelling words to piss me off?

u 2 are being very mean....

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Yeah anderson was heaps better! At least he didn't stick in people of his own team that didn't deserve to be there. Bennett is a grumpy old poo!
Brett Kimmorley (at the time)
PHIL BAILEY for fucks sake??????????

I don't expect everyone to know alot about league as not everyone is that interested in it etc (especially Roosters supporters), but I don't see why you continually make comments that are actually wrong. And not just opinions that I disagree with, but actual facts. Oh but thats right you won't have a discussion with me because I refer to your filth of a club as the "Rorters".

**MeL**88 said:
And yay go the Roosters supporters!! I think we're outnumbering everyone else here! There are heaps of saints supporters here as well though.
It's amazing what a premiership, a couple of Grand Finals and an attractive hooker can do....

**MeL**88 said:
wow!! a saints supporter saying that the roosters rock?!? u must be the most mature and non-arrogant of the saints fans here. complete opposite of ohwhenthesaints.... hmmm
Gee thanks for that. I hate your club probably more than I hate the Cheats (well the ones who got caught) and even the Scum (and that is fucken saying something). How does that make me immature and arrogant?

Good luck on Monday, should be a great game. Saints v Easts are always great games regardless of how either team is travelling. Lets just hope that another obscure ruling (gasnier interference) or new rule interpretations (play the ball... thanks Finchy nice timing) won't tarnish what is always a great game.

Ilovetheknights.... Very unlucky and I feel very sorry for all Knights supporters (even though I have no right as we are down the bottom with them lol). I have never liked Andrew Johns but always respected him as a player and never want to see such a good player get injured. Hopefully things will turn around for your lot soon, although I would also appreciate if you could keep losing cause i really don't want that spoon.

Boo_

HSC
nah, cause of my typing, i always throw in a few extra letters/mix up my letters...

were not being mean!!! mean is such a harsh word...

HSC
BTW, this thread is turning to shit.

Please spam elsewhere.

Talk about league as much as you want whatever your opinion, but don't waste our time by having to read through pages of crap to read something about NRL.

p.s. up the Saints

Boo_

HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
Brett Kimmorley (at the time)
PHIL BAILEY for fucks sake??????????

I don't expect everyone to know alot about league as not everyone is that interested in it etc (especially Roosters supporters), but I don't see why you continually make comments that are actually wrong. And not just opinions that I disagree with, but actual facts. Oh but thats right you won't have a discussion with me because I refer to your filth of a club as the "Rorters".

It's amazing what a premiership, a couple of Grand Finals and an attractive hooker can do....

Gee thanks for that. I hate your club probably more than I hate the Cheats (well the ones who got caught) and even the Scum (and that is fucken saying something). How does that make me immature and arrogant?

Good luck on Monday, should be a great game. Saints v Easts are always great games regardless of how either team is travelling. Lets just hope that another obscure ruling (gasnier interference) or new rule interpretations (play the ball... thanks Finchy nice timing) won't tarnish what is always a great game.

Ilovetheknights.... Very unlucky and I feel very sorry for all Knights supporters (even though I have no right as we are down the bottom with them lol). I have never liked Andrew Johns but always respected him as a player and never want to see such a good player get injured. Hopefully things will turn around for your lot soon, although I would also appreciate if you could keep losing cause i really don't want that spoon.
yeah, dragons dnt want no wodden spoon!!! and i cant wait for monday!!! UP THE DRAGONS!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ohwhenthesaints said:
yeh...go them attractive hookers....

yeh, thats it 4 me, i just realised the amount of shit on here from us...

go saints

the end.

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
yeh...go them attractive hookers....

yeh, thats it 4 me, i just realised the amount of shit on here from us...

go saints

the end.

lol, i know aye, like 3-4 pages...lol hehehe

and yeah, the grand finals, how many were there that they didnt get in the last few yrs??? went to 2, and came back empty...though atleast they made it

Boo_

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
lol this is like a roosters v dragons thread... where did all the doggie fans go lmao
lol, out the door when they made it 4 losses in a row!!! and think bout it, the dogs have only woin against dragons...not saying much for dogs (and yes, i know that that is bad for dragons)

*mel*

Constip8edSkunk said:
lol this is like a roosters v dragons thread... where did all the doggie fans go lmao

they're all too embarrased to say anything

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, out the door when they made it 4 losses in a row!!! and think bout it, the dogs have only woin against dragons...not saying much for dogs (and yes, i know that that is bad for dragons)

have the dogs only won one game?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
they're all too embarrased to say anything
lol, as if we're mean....u say that

i just think they havent got much 2 talk about, not thats it a bad or good thing, but no real new injuries

maybe they've got lives

neways, the ladder will be shaken up compared to what it is now by the time the semi's roll around, i doubt the knights will be where they are, and dragons will be back nearer the top (as with the roosters)

top teams always come through and improve

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
lol, as if we're mean....u say that

i just think they havent got much 2 talk about, not thats it a bad or good thing, but no real new injuries

maybe they've got lives

neways, the ladder will be shaken up compared to what it is now by the time the semi's roll around, i doubt the knights will be where they are, and dragons will be back nearer the top (as with the roosters)

top teams always come through and improve
yeah, and dragons normally play better round september

and we have lives...just realli pathetic ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)