NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Im not suprised bout Morley, the Roosters own the judiciary, no way he didnt deserve to be charged - he should be kicked out of the game, its becoming to common, whats if going to take, someone becoming a quadraplegic (spelling)
you are a fucking idiot...

Schoolies_2004 said:
On another note:

3. Sharks

Just a proof of our supeririotiy o you non-believers:

Sharks 36
def
Nth Queensland 6
--------------------------
Nth Queensland 44
def
Tigers 20

And we aint a Premiership contender........
hmm lets see...
Roosters 29 def Bulldogs 16
Bulldogs 46 def Dragons 28
Dragons 32 def Manly 6
Manly 46 def Sharks 20

wtf was your point?

richz

thats rite, skunk. thats the spirit!! he prolly didnt see the tackle. I saw it again on the news it hit utai's left shoulder and bounced up........

Jiga

xrtzx said:
thats rite, skunk. thats the spirit!! he prolly didnt see the tackle. I saw it again on the news it hit utai's left shoulder and bounced up........
I saw it 1000 times m8, on the news, in the game and on foxsports. It was HIGH, thats a fact, as a result, you get charged - clear cut, no exemptions. Morley is a serial offender, hes gona do some serious damage one day.

you are a fucking idiot
No need for profanitites, there are young users on this site.

wtf was your point?
My point is that you support a crap side who despite being ridiculousy over the salary cap still cant beat a half decent side.

On the real point of what I said, we smashed Nth Queensland and kept the to ONLY 6 points, yet the Tigers, such a 'Premiership Favourite' gave away 44 to them. Just showing the intellgience of some ppl, and the greatness of the mighty Cronulla Sutherland Sharks who will make light work of the Bronco's this week.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
It was high, i was at the game and it looked like he didnt even make an attempt to for below the shoulder. HOWEVER, Utai was ducking and weaving his way out of the defense.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im no roosters fan but moz did get a rough deal and the right decision was made today. ive seen worse go for nothing but it did deserve a penalty, but only a penalty.

richz

Boo_ said:
anderson was a better coach!!! i hate bennet!!!
of course, even though i dont agree with u for most of the things u say i must agree with u :p

richz

Schoolies_2004 said:
I saw it 1000 times m8, on the news, in the game and on foxsports. It was HIGH, thats a fact, as a result, you get charged - clear cut, no exemptions. Morley is a serial offender, hes gona do some serious damage one day.
ok but that send off was enoguh wasnt it, it might have costed us the season....

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
cost you the season? are you a deadhead or something? you got the maddest side in the nrl and plenty other blokes to take moz's position.

richz

i know, but if we had another lost, it would just be another let down. The players would lose confidence. If u saw how they celebrated after the game, it was so emotional, i was in tears too. That win might have just kick started our season...

and no we dont have the best team in the league....

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
yes you do, you have a squad that shats on every other squad in the nrl. when you have someone as good as sam perrett playing flegg you have so much talent to choose from. in terms of first 17, panthers and dogs maybe have the jump on you and dragons certainly did last year.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
And dont forget Chris Walker being paid shitloads to play in premier league!

Boo_

HSC
blackfriday said:
yes you do, you have a squad that shats on every other squad in the nrl. when you have someone as good as sam perrett playing flegg you have so much talent to choose from. in terms of first 17, panthers and dogs maybe have the jump on you and dragons certainly did last year.
UP THE MIGHTY STEELERS...erh...DRAGONS!!!

HSC
Boo_ said:
lol, well in the lead up to september they play well.
2003 last round of season, dragons beat broncos with a riddel penalty goal!!! that was a good game!!!
It was a great game. Problem is we were already out of the running for the finals!!!

As for Timmins I don't think he should have been charged... Khunt fell into the tackle. Interested to hear opinions from others who saw it?

Btw, Corey Payne broken hand, out for a few weeks. Big blow, he's been one of our best. Manu/Kelly to come in and hopefully Henderson is fit. Possibly Holdsworth to lock also I would like to see that but doubt it.

richz

copious said:
And dont forget Chris Walker being paid shitloads to play in premier league!
i think his only being paid like 40k cuz he got enuf from souths

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol i forgot about that name... steelers! what's that supposed to mean anyway?
lol, i found an old logo a few days ago, it was a of a guy carring a sledge hammer os something similar and wearing a hard hat (one of those construction ones). i attached it below

ohwhenthesaints said:
It was a great game. Problem is we were already out of the running for the finals!!!

As for Timmins I don't think he should have been charged... Khunt fell into the tackle. Interested to hear opinions from others who saw it?

Btw, Corey Payne broken hand, out for a few weeks. Big blow, he's been one of our best. Manu/Kelly to come in and hopefully Henderson is fit. Possibly Holdsworth to lock also I would like to see that but doubt it.
lol, i know aye, i remember them saying after the match, if they could still of made the finals, they wouldnt of taken the kick.

i agree with u, timmins was going for around the chest, but hunt was falling, so the tackle ended up being high...btw, did u see how hunt fell, i wouldnt of been surprised if he had hurt his left ankle in the tackle as well

...paynes injured!!! how??? dammit, finally get the full team playing then players get injured and put on report!!!

Last edited:
HSC
xrtzx said:
i think his only being paid like 40k cuz he got enuf from souths
Lol yep. Isn't it amazing how someone will give up 300k to play for 40k because they're such a 'great club'. PLEASE!

blackfriday said:
Lol Perrett is still playing Flegg?? Oh well it's not surprising, that's how the system works in Bondi.

NRL MUST introduce a salary cap for Jersey Flegg so that this is not allowed to continue. It's been going on too long already.

HSC
Boo_ said:
...paynes injured!!! how??? dammit, finally get the full team playing then players get injured and put on report!!!
Yeah he's got a broken hand... they expect him to be out for about 3 weeks I thiiink. Not sure how it happened. He's been one of our best mainly cause of attitude but missing him will be no excuse for a loss, same with Timmins.

And yeah it sucks to have injuries but a broken bone there's usually not much you can do about it... it's better than the recurring muscle injuries that we usually get.

COME ON YOU SAINTS!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The dragons showed some fight last game, but they fell away, they had oppurtunities but itsjust the inability to finish things that a team with confidence does so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)