NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richz

lol the pommies arent good at anything :rolleyes: (except Morley :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
what do you think of spencer playing league? he'll get belted in defence but he's a an awesome attacker.

richz

lol, i heard that too spencer to the warriors... No way he wont come, he's a cat :p

richz

did carter replace spencer at fly half?? i thut he still played one of the centre postitions??

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i reckon theres quite a few good kiwis playing in the super league, like robbie paul and the volcano... wilie talau....

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ... ... MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ... ... MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ...

lol carlos spencer is being kept of the auckland blues by tasesa lavea, remember him hahaha

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
xrtzx said:
yes, i guess so, it just shows how crap super league is in the uk
actually players couldnt get released in time from the super league. If we had it our way we could have vanikolo, paul, kearney, hape, talau,motu tony,seu seu, swain, lauititi,logan swann,faafili, vinnie andersen,joe vagana to choose from!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ... ... MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ... ... MOOOOR ... LEEYYY ...

lol carlos spencer is being kept of the auckland blues by tasesa lavea, remember him hahaha
lol yeah go the melbourne storm product, im suprised lavea is still pretty young, he had a good step back then, dunno how he is now though.

*mel*

RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Utai's comments on Morleys tackle in todays paper seem interesting.

Bloody Ben Kennedy's injured again.

What did Utai say about it?

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
was anyone else suprised that both steve folkes and wayne bennet supported some of trickys'(ricky stuart) comments about the morley incident???
considering the bennet HARDLY EVER supports anything relating to the Mighty Roosters....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Moz!!! best pomme to play league and my i add one of the games hardest hitter and my fav...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is anyone going to mondays game ROOSTERS vs DRAGONS???

GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS

Last edited:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
utai reckoned moz caught him flush on the chin and split his lower mouth open. if he's fair dinkum that means ricky stuart did a good job of portraying moz as a sissy boy who loves pigeons and drives pensioners to grocery shopping.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
utai reckoned moz caught him flush on the chin and split his lower mouth open. if he's fair dinkum that means ricky stuart did a good job of portraying moz as a sissy boy who loves pigeons and drives pensioners to grocery shopping.
The Roosters think Morley is just a softcock English player.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Morley would've been charge if he wazn't sent off by that dumb kunt Simpkins, the NRL judicial system iz fuckin biased, Roosterz never get much shit from em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)