• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_

HSC
chookie_06 said:
is anyone going to mondays game ROOSTERS vs DRAGONS???
i would of gone, but none of my friends wanted to go, saying it wasnt worth going...they said the roosters bulldogs much was better to go for...

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
angelduck said:
anyone here have an early guess at whoi will get wooden spoon after first 5 (or 6?) rounds??

Im still goin for the KNights, stupid boys
13: Newcastle 14 pts
14:parramatta 12 pts
15:Souths 10pts

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
meh isnt fly half another word for five eigth?

anyway
aus team

Anthony Minichiello (Sydney Roosters), Luke Rooney (Penrith), Shaun Berrigan (Brisbane), Willie Tonga (Bulldogs), Matt Sing (North Queensland), Darren Lockyer (Brisbane, capt), Brett Kimmorley (Cronulla), Steve Price (New Zealand), Luke Priddis (Penrith), Petero Civoniceva (Brisbane), Nathan Hindmarsh (Parramatta), Craig Fitzgibbon (Sydney Roosters), Tonie Carroll (Brisbane).

Interchange: Ben Kennedy (Manly), Craig Wing (Sydney Roosters), Mark O'Meley (Bulldogs), Jason Ryles (St George Illawarra).

18th man - trent waterhouse

Boo_

HSC
lol, yah, but therez so much crap on this thread courtesy of me, that u would take a while 2 ind it

richz

Ben walker at souths, thats a nice move, richo, hope he performs

and yes fly half is the same as five eight in RL. Scrum half in RU = halfback in RL

HSC
Morgan Thoiday (sp?) signed for the Knights - that is a major signature considering how screwed they have been with injuries. He was a decent performer at the Tahs
before booze ruined him. He must've taken a massive wage reduction from what he was being paid by Rugby NSW though?

For Newcastle at least they will be getting back Mark Hughes this weekend.

Kazaf

HSC
Thats great news for the knigts, hopefully they can win a few games and enter top 8!!!!

I was just reading that, wondering what position he plays?

Go the MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!

ohh and correction, his name is Milton Thaiday.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Uh he's not gonna do anything for the Knights, he's nothing more than a desperate signing. Once hall,hughes,cooper come back he'll be back on the binge. He's a winger, a blockbusting one but has discipline and alchohol issues. Anyway without Johns orchestrating the tempo they are gonna struggle, steven witt really struggled last year.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
OMG stacey jones is leaving warriors next year, the heart and soul of nz league. Hmm now those Mundine and Spencer rumours seem a bit more realistic.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Mundine at the warriors :|

Am i the only one who doesnt see that working ?

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
13: Newcastle 14 pts
14:parramatta 12 pts
15:Souths 10pts
Bro u must be drunk. u reckon para will come 2nd last with 12 pts? didnt u see the game aganist melbourne? they beat them by 12pts and it was on a sat night in melbourne which is like impossible to beat them n they won. im not sayin they r goin to win the comp or nethin but they will make the top 8 for sure.
Well im pretty sure u ppl no i go for, GO THE MIGHTY EELS. (Nathan Hindmarsh is a machine!!!!!!!!!!!)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
coming second last isnt out of the question although i think parra will probably finish just outside the 8, beating top 8 teams when its convenient to do so and get belted some weeks. geez i hope they sack brian smith and bring jason taylor in.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
blackfriday said:
coming second last isnt out of the question although i think parra will probably finish just outside the 8, beating top 8 teams when its convenient to do so and get belted some weeks. geez i hope they sack brian smith and bring jason taylor in.
Yea i no what u mean. Para hav been inconsistent, but so hav most of the other teams. Only consistents teams i see r manly, raiders n sharks. I do disagree wif ya bout sackin brian smith if u look at his record, he has a pretty good record. He came in 1997 n his record r

1997- semi finalist
1998- Prelim. finalist
1999- prelim. finalist
2000- prelim. finalist
2001- runners up (minor premiership)
2002- quarter finalist
2003- 9th
2004- 12th

n b4 1997 (87-97) they were goin pretty bad. i reckon even if para comes last they should give brian 1 extra year n if they dont perform n go good (lik top 8) then yea they should bring jason taylor. I reckon JT will be a pretty good coach.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i dont think he will help the knights at all, amazin how no-one but me seems to think boderus (sp?) does anythin good fore the knights - he is so much better, and nicer, then Johns. I wish we could replace the Gidley bro's - neither of em do the club any favours, on or off the field

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
angelduck said:
i dont think he will help the knights at all, amazin how no-one but me seems to think boderus (sp?) does anythin good fore the knights - he is so much better, and nicer, then Johns. I wish we could replace the Gidley bro's - neither of em do the club any favours, on or off the field
Kurt Gidley was one of the knights most consistent performers last year, he's gold. Matt has been in and out of form, but he hasnt been scoring much over the years.

Boo_

HSC
lol, go timmins...got the downgrading of his charge to work, and hez gonna play vs roosters!!! GO DRAGONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)