• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

LMF^^ said:
Morley would've been charge if he wazn't sent off by that dumb kunt Simpkins, the NRL judicial system iz fuckin biased, Roosterz never get much shit from em.

Never get much shit from em??
Is that why Luke Ricketson was suspended and couldn't play in the grand final last year?

*mel*

Hey guess what?? The chances of me going to the game on Monday are increasing!!! Who else is going? Yay i'm so excited!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
chookie_06 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Moz!!! best pomme to play league and my i add one of the games hardest hitter and my fav...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeh he's a great hitter, especially at the head

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Never get much shit from em??
Is that why Luke Ricketson was suspended and couldn't play in the grand final last year?
Yeah fo 1 match, whoopee.
If he didn't get suspended then there iz no justice in the NRL.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
just wondering since the aussies are the odds on favourites to win this test tonight, if ya over eighteen r u gonna bet on aus?

*mel*

angelduck said:
if i had any money, yup, although i don't think "lady luck" was right - dont know if we'll beat NZ by >15 points

Wow!! Lady luck just made it. Well good for her! More money for the sick kiddies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
who watched the kiwis vs aus match? 2nd half comeback was ok but it was over already. Nut whats the go with lolesi kicking conversions, that was just wrong but he did ok. Benji Marshall i thought stepped up, though he and Thomas Leuleui looked lost at times, they werent even passing it to first receiver and were hesistant, but the future looks bright with Marshall.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
i must say, there was some cute Kiwis playin! No. 14 was damn fine!

Yup, so didnt think lady luck was gonna come through, looked like some good try opportunities for kiwis - had a bit of bad luck

Was a good game to watch, so glad they had it on free-to-air

And can someone plz explain why Tahu didnt play, i thought he was a kiwi?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
He's Aussie, played state of origin and for the Aussies already. And also the fact he's having a relatively poor season,

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeah leululai looked lost, marshall did pretty good i though, great potential. whatuira was great in defence but did nothing in offense. cayless the best player for the kiwis on the night.

the result was pretty predictable right from the beginning tho

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
tahu is rubbish and brian smith is a deadhead for signing him. australia had the team to win by 50 but they played crap and the kiwis had enough chances to bring the match down to the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)