NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I tipped well this round. I want that money. Only stuffed up the Eels-Storm match and the Manly-Warriors match, but so should have everybody else.

Do you think the eels played well and they have a chance of going well this year, or was it just luck?

*mel*

Boo_ said:
lol, i found an old logo a few days ago, it was a of a guy carring a sledge hammer os something similar and wearing a hard hat (one of those construction ones). i attached it below

lol that logo is hilarious!! those steelers must have been sexy!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
leetom said:
I tipped well this round. I want that money. Only stuffed up the Eels-Storm match and the Manly-Warriors match, but so should have everybody else.

Do you think the eels played well and they have a chance of going well this year, or was it just luck?
i got 7/7... i don't go with logic
i just pick whoever... and it seemed to work last week :D

Boo_

HSC
i only got 2 games correct...the roosters/bulldogs one, and the...um...cant remember, but it was 2...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I thought that it was a good move, both sides were almost compatible to begin with.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
5/7 for week 6. I lost on the bulldogs-roosters and cowboys-tigers.

richz

leetom said:

Eels??? go well :rolleyes: If the eels go well this year, i believe i can fly now... The eels have no chance, the only chance they have to win sumthing is the wooden spoon.

Boo_

HSC
xrtzx said:
The eels have no chance, the only chance they have to win sumthing is the wooden spoon.
now i get to disagree...with the players they bought, i wouldnt be surprised if eels just miss out on the top 8. sayingthat, i really doubt they will make the top 8. they just dont seem like top 8 material...and not being biased or anything, but dragons look like better top 8 material then eels...and im still hoping dragons start winning games...

richz

yeah his quality, but marshall and leuleuai in the halves thats a weak pairing.

but i was talking about berrigan, carroll and civoneceva. Civon should be on the bench, carroll shoudnt be there, berrigan shouldnt be there. Even though i hate the broncos Tate shud be there

richz

yeah i guesss so thats the only place where they can get kiwis. The other is like in england.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)