• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
Who, Luke Covell?

Nah, infact, covells got this really sad love sotry.

I'll tell all interested.
Well I heard that he once played for the Port Adelaide Power in the AFL.

Is he the guy kneeling down in the photo? Wearing jersey number 40?

If so, I can understand why it would be a really sad love story ...

*mel*

Bookie said:
Who, Luke Covell?

Nah, infact, covells got this really sad love sotry.

I'll tell all interested.
Tell me! I'm a sucker for love stories.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Well I heard that he once played for the Port Adelaide Power in the AFL.

Is he the guy kneeling down in the photo? Wearing jersey number 40?

If so, I can understand why it would be a really sad love story ...
Covell would never wear the 40.

Mel said:
Tell me! I'm a sucker for love stories.
Well, I don't know too well, but I'll give it a shot.

Covell used to be a Tigers junior star, and while there, he met cheerleader in training Amanda Flynn. They had a strong relationship for about 2 years, but then Covell made first grade and had high footballing priorities while Amanda Flynn was offered a job as cheerleader at the Panthers. Here she met Craig Gower and left Covell for him [and now as we all know, they are one of rugby leagues famous couples]. Covell went down to reserve grade and had a shocking time. His personal situation was probably the cause.

Enter the Cronulla Sharks. We have saved him, and he's gone from being a PL second rower to a Country winger and a international Blacks jumper.

Man, I wonder how he feels when he's up against Gower. And the fact that the Sharks are sponsored by JLB group [Gowers a major shareholder]. Haha, Gower pays the Sharks half a mil a year. Loser. Gower v Covell - 1st test.

*mel*

Bookie said:

Covell used to be a Tigers junior star, and while there, he met cheerleader in training Amanda Flynn. They had a strong relationship for about 2 years, but then Covell made first grade and had high footballing priorities while Amanda Flynn was offered a job as cheerleader at the Panthers. Here she met Craig Gower and left Covell for him [and now as we all know, they are one of rugby leagues famous couples]. Covell went down to reserve grade and had a shocking time. His personal situation was probably the cause.

Enter the Cronulla Sharks. We have saved him, and he's gone from being a PL second rower to a Country winger and a international Blacks jumper.

Man, I wonder how he feels when he's up against Gower. And the fact that the Sharks are sponsored by JLB group [Gowers a major shareholder]. Haha, Gower pays the Sharks half a mil a year. Loser. Gower v Covell - 1st test.
Awww :( Poor Covell. And Amanda Flynn... what a bitch! Lady luck my ass! How do you know all this??

rewster

HSC
Bookie said:
Covell would never wear the 40.

Gower's gay

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Hindmarsh has been ruled out of Tri-Nations series with a Knee Injury and Ben Creagh has been called in. So theres now 5Dragons players named in the 23mansquad...what is this?!?

:( I luv Hindmarsh.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Hindmarsh has been ruled out of Tri-Nations series with a Knee Injury and Ben Creagh has been called in. So theres now 5Dragons players named in the 23mansquad...what is this?!?

:( I luv Hindmarsh.
oh well, better to be left out than to aggrevate the injury more and risk making it worse. we need him fit for the new season.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Am I the only one who thinks Bob MacCarthy is a fuckwit? [Sharks fans need not reply]

Mel 88 said:
Awww Poor Covell. And Amanda Flynn... what a bitch! Lady luck my ass! How do you know all this??
Luke Covell is my next door neighbour. Or was. When he was at the Tigpies.
Dont worry, I have my sources.

davo_

good kid
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
am i the only one who thinks creagh is overrated?
I'd have to disagree with ya... to be honest with ya I don't know his stats and shit (Bookie might update us?): but he definitely has a presence out on the field. He also has a bit of utility value (backrow/centres), which makes him a good player to be coming off the bench (I'm a big fan of his, but not even I expect him to make his way into the run on team)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bookie said:
Go find your own stats. He wouldnt be that impacting statwise though, I think.
in your october predicitons, you do know that someone already won the million on millionaire. they are just waiting to air it.

rewster

HSC
ledzeppelin said:
am i the only one who thinks creagh is overrated?
Creagh is heaps overrated! how could they bring him in instead of Gallen!?!

AnthonyMundine

HSC
N/A
The man has played rugby league his whole life, and im really proud to say that i may make a return to rugby league come next year.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dont come to my club loser.

In league news, the Samoan side to play Tonga at cambelltown tonight has 3 Sharks playing/

Hutch Maiava, Phil Leuluai, Cliff Manua. Coach is former Sharks coach Chris Anderson and team manager is Sharks star five-eighth Nigel Vagana

rewster

HSC
Bookie said:
Dont come to my club loser.

In league news, the Samoan side to play Tonga at cambelltown tonight has 3 Sharks playing/

Hutch Maiava, Phil Leuluai, Cliff Manua. Coach is former Sharks coach Chris Anderson and team manager is Sharks star five-eighth Nigel Vagana
Yeah that will be good but the most important game is Greece vs Malta. Go Greece!!

rewster

HSC
AnthonyMundine said:
The man has played rugby league his whole life, and im really proud to say that i may make a return to rugby league come next year.
You suck, you're a has been; Cost the Dragons the premiership in 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)