NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCOLT

HSC
the dragons inconsistency cost me 3 perfect rounds, they are very disappointig team basically their backline is the nsw team and the forward pack is tops especially wen luke bailey is in there and thy still lose games to shit clubs, as well as brother Baz, brother Gaz and coopers. St George should be a top 4 team

billbro

HSC
N/A
I agree they are very inconsistent and they definitely need to improve further yet they are slowly improving. Hopefully next season there will be less injuries and with the veterans coupled with the now experienced young players we should play alright. We should be a top 4 team but there is nothing to do about, we have the players yet we don't perform.

nerd2die4

HSC
billbro said:
I thought you knew I was a Red V fan but how did you come to the inference that I hate the Sharks? Unfortunately your conjecture and presumption is incorrect because while I do not cheer for the Sharks I do not dislike them and do think they have a number of quality players.

Also would you mind pointing out where I vented my hatred against the Sharks? Are you sure you aren't getting ahead of yourself and getting confused with one disagreeing with you comments about the recruitment method of the Dragons?
I don't think im getting ahead of my self, i just get the impression that you do. Most st george fans hate the sharks, well because they are local derby and i can see why you envy us. (last comment in to stir the pot)

Last edited:

billbro

HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
I don't think im getting ahead of my self, i just get the impression that you do. Most st george fans hate the sharks, well because they are local derby and i can see why you envy us. (last comment in to stir the pot)
You make a lot of generalisations and even if they are true that does not immediately result in everyone following them. Also im yet to find out where I expressed my hatred of the Sharks.....futhermore what is there to envy about when we manage 5th on the ladder without a fullside and thats not even mentioning the number of premierships we have won.

neonazi

nerd...do u rate greg bird as a player??? i dont, and thats not just because he plays for the sharks. i think it will be good to see dykes back in the cronulla jersey cos i liked him when he played for them, and now they will have a good five-eigth with a lot of experience to help guide the team round. i think the sharks will come at least ninth next yr now with dykes in the team.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, heard that on the footy show last night. He's going to Hull.

T

timbk2

he's past his best.. same with hodges

anyway.. bring on this weekends games!. cant wait. i changed my tip from the panthers to the roosters now.. im still 50/50 on tonights game. I hope panters win but.. and dogigies win on sunday and go out to a 4 point lead at the top.

nerd2die4

HSC
neonazi said:
nerd...do u rate greg bird as a player??? i dont, and thats not just because he plays for the sharks. i think it will be good to see dykes back in the cronulla jersey cos i liked him when he played for them, and now they will have a good five-eigth with a lot of experience to help guide the team round. i think the sharks will come at least ninth next yr now with dykes in the team.
When bird first came to the sharks I didnt. but he has really tried hard since the kneeing incident. but I dont like him as a 5/8, which is where the sharks are playing him. I think he will go well in the lock position, I rate him as a runner and i reckon will do well in the number 13.

DVIOUS

RUB!X said:
lols, how can u get away wit rape? on another note go the knights!
the answer to ur question is simple... u gt away wif rape if ur INNOCENT!!!

GO THE BULLDOGS
2004 PREMIERS

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have the flu, I only woke up an hour ago :(

Thank god for NRL.com live scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)