NSW and Vic 08 awards and rankings online here.. (1 Viewer)

topscores

HSC
N/A
For BoS readers interested in year 12 rankings, awards, results etc.

http://www.topscores.info/

The site hosts a growing archive of Australian year 12 results, including the '08 data released last week. Take a look, and feel free to send us any suggestions.

fishbulb

HSC
topscores said:
For BoS readers interested in year 12 rankings, awards, results etc.

Top Scores

The site hosts a growing archive of Australian year 12 results, including the '08 data released last week. Take a look, and feel free to send us any suggestions.
Website is great, however the green menu's are hard to navigate to the particular date. Maybe change the menu style.

dp624

HSC
I can't navigate that site for crap. The menus are so retarded and hard to use. Good concept but

lionking1191

HSC
dp624 said:
I can't navigate that site for crap. The menus are so retarded and hard to use. Good concept but
lol those menus have a 2pixel-wide error margin for navigation

dp624

HSC
OK, i got it working. Takes about 5 tries per button in the menu but =S.
Nice stats. Is this manually done?

HSC
nice website- though just agreeing with bosers above it is abit hard to navigate took me like 10 goes to get to my school, lol- but very thoughful to make a website for such stats.

topscores

HSC
N/A
Thanks to all for your comments - we are listening. A bunch of new mods have been made to the site, including navigation and filtering. This will make it much easier to find what you want.

All suggestions and feedback is welcome!

topscores

HSC
N/A
Hi Caitlin,

Is it "O'Connor Catholic College" that you are interested in? If so, you should be able to filter for that name, or even just "O'Connor" will do the trick. Make sure that you include the apostrophe as part of the name.

Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)