• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NSW state election.. dilemma (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
I agree. The whole idea that certain governments can provide much better public services with the same resources just by "streamlining" and shit is a bit of a joke.

This lot are pretty bad, but don't expect anything more than a marginal, temporary improvement when the liberals get in.
No you don't agree I think that they are spread so thin that they have cut down on administrators which have from yielding savings is actually causing a lot of money to fall through the craps. The federal government has the administrators so it doesn't accidentally misuses as much money but far from being more efficient with revenue they are merely far more extravagant with it. If anyone on the federal payroll went through what is happening to Tafe teachers at the moment they would go nuts.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
No you don't agree I think that they are spread so thin that they have cut down on administrators which have from yielding savings is actually causing a lot of money to fall through the craps. The federal government has the administrators so it doesn't accidentally misuses as much money but far from being more efficient with revenue they are merely far more extravagant with it. If anyone on the federal payroll went through what is happening to Tafe teachers at the moment they would go nuts.
Yeah I don't really read what you say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)