• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

nymphomanic? y is it ok 4 guys.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka_bomber

HSC
hey everyone i just wanted to know why is it ok for a guy to be extremely horny and show it but its not ok for a girl? i mean she would be called desperate and everything when only she's showing her sexual desires???? WHY WHY WHY

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont think such double-standards exist anymore.. or if they do, my friends are just mature enough to take it as it is: a girl expressing herself. I think it would be sexier for guys if a girl showed her need for all things sexy (unless, I guess, its like dirty slutty).

Meh, either way, I dont see this anymore... actually, I've *never* seen it, not even when I was 15.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well i would certainly hope no guys were nymphomaniacs. Considering the term pertains to women and not men.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there is this book called the female eunuch by germaine greer
you should read it

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol we has a substitute english teacher today. We asked her if she was a feminist, and she responded "yes, i am a fem-in-ist". We spent the rest of the lesson debating with her. (Mostly comments designed to inflame her into urgent rebuttal) btw this is an all boys school i go to lol

Ahh love feminists.

Anyway, i dont think the double standard exists.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Deus said:
lol we has a substitute english teacher today. We asked her if she was a feminist, and she responded "yes, i am a fem-in-ist". We spent the rest of the lesson debating with her. (Mostly comments designed to inflame her into urgent rebuttal) btw this is an all boys school i go to lol

Ahh love feminists.

Anyway, i dont think the double standard exists.
If there weren't double standards, men would be allowed to have babies.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
we can apparently.

aka_bomber

HSC
yea well iv just had a few comments about double standards still existing and they'v told me 2 face it.......that only lazy men like women taking control, and that we're very naive to think that guys dont care about girls, is that true i mean do most guys our age think like that?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
aka_bomber said:
yea well iv just had a few comments about double standards still existing and they'v told me 2 face it.......that only lazy men like women taking control, and that we're very naive to think that guys dont care about girls, is that true i mean do most guys our age think like that?
It's funny how the least poorly written part of that post is where you quoted me.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
aka_bomber said:
hey everyone i just wanted to know why is it ok for a guy to be extremely horny and show it but its not ok for a girl? i mean she would be called desperate and everything when only she's showing her sexual desires???? WHY WHY WHY
In a "natural" sense, or in the animal kingdom, most male species try to mate with as many females as possible, while females on the other hand generally mother their children. As organisms we are probably made to think in that sense. That's probably why.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
erm this social situation barely exists today, women are equal if not superior to men in regards to rights and what society expects of them. when it does occur however, it can hardly be called a double standard, it is more a biological fact, women do not need sex as much as men, they only have to get pregnant and then thats it, where as nature makes men want to spread their seed so to speak

if you want another theory to explain the "double standard" you could take my idea of sex being a team sport: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?p=1604498#post1604498

i dont even know if this post is necessary though. aka_bomber seems like an edgy teenager probably only 15 who thinks she can see the real world for how it is, maybe she just had sex for the first time and people are calling her a nyph i dunno... moreso i am curious as to what actions you have seen that makes you think there exists a double standard? i myself have never realyl seen this.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
no i haven't seen it much either. i haven't really ever heard a guy call a girl a nymph. slut, maybe, but that's generally reserved for horny teenage guys who AREN'T getting any from the girl, and don't know any other words to use.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
well such is life
if it does or doesnt happen
This is the first time I've every liked something you've posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)