O-Week Extreme (1 Viewer)

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
ahahaha. chances are, i wont see you anyway :p

I found out that a few of my friends who are non-unswers are coming tomorrow, so I don't think i'll do the extreme challenge tomorrow. Can we start on tuesday instead?
yes i agree, im watching the oscars on monday so I'm not going

SunnyScience

HSC
ahahaha. chances are, i wont see you anyway :p

I found out that a few of my friends who are non-unswers are coming tomorrow, so I don't think i'll do the extreme challenge tomorrow. Can we start on tuesday instead?
I presume you can start at any time, though it would probably be a good idea to go to the welcome so you know what's going on.

froogle

HSC
N/A
If it's any good I'll definitely jump on the site and sign up straight away :)

I have engineering stuff in the morning though so I won't be able to attend the welcome bbq

master_mind1

HSC
Uni Grad
so black magician had it's name changed to black shadow and now it's back to magician. Make up your mind xtreme

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
so black magician had it's name changed to black shadow and now it's back to magician. Make up your mind xtreme
I asked them to change it because I felt Black Shadow was close to what my avatar was, and that's gimmick infringement. :(

HSC
Uni Grad
TBH I don't think it will live up to the hype much. People have all sorts of things on so they'll drop by whenever they happen to be free.
Plus you didn't really have to join properly to get the freebies and stuff.

Just hope that it is not another horrific humid day like today was in Sydney, and the rain holds off :)
Checked weather forecast for tomorrow and it seems like that humidity will be the case =_='

fucking hell srsly

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
geez I wasn't expecting to get sunburnt today :( who took part in the extreme events? I didn't get around to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)