O-Week Is a Rort (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
What a fuking joke. Not much free shit, besides blow up balls and ice tea, fuk sake ice tea??? where was all the V at? Noobs at UNSW need some decent sheltering as well im black as a tomato and i'm not even anglo or asian.... Info day and Open days were better...

shame on you UNSW

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
unsw oweek was pretty good tbh. it really depends on which activity u were part of....i gotta admit that oweek speed dating was fucking fail and the ratio of guys to girls was like million to 1.

I was part of like campus tour and stuff which were good.

I agree, however, that free stuffs were much worse than what they had in past but you don't necessarily go to oweek for free stuff haha

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
unsw oweek was pretty good tbh. it really depends on which activity u were part of....i gotta admit that oweek speed dating was fucking fail and the ratio of guys to girls was like million to 1.

I was part of like campus tour and stuff which were good.

I agree, however, that free stuffs were much worse than what they had in past but you don't necessarily go to oweek for free stuff haha

i do, i went to the handball comp n there were no joke only 4 people participating so i just kept walking

p.s thought u left bos lol

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i do, i went to the handball comp n there were no joke only 4 people participating so i just kept walking

p.s thought u left bos lol
Yeah, so many activities were hyped up and ended up being utter shit (e.g. monopoly, some brick game).

Btw, I am temporarily back to ask questions on the uni matter.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
There were half a dozen different kinds of frisbees going around.
I didn't care about the free stuff though (except for the tea). I'm considering joining the Music Society and the Sci-fi and Fantasy Society but that would mean having to join Arc and I don't know whether or not I should/want to do that.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
lol i think the brick game is called jenga, and these two peeps were hogging it :(

I was about to get one of the free t-shirts till i read the word 'Mac' on them, fail.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Yeah, so many activities were hyped up and ended up being utter shit (e.g. monopoly, some brick game).

Btw, I am temporarily back to ask questions on the uni matter.
Like how they said that the COFA people were turning the Library Lawn into a massive canvas. But it really wasn't a massive canvas. I mean, no one got to participate or anything. The whole Art Attack thing was cool and all but I thought when it said "canvas" it meant that students could also participate in creating a huge artwork.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Oh if you want to join a free club, try out chess club. Membership is free, and it's a newly created club this year :D

It's stall 101 on the Quad lawn ;)

Imma sign up tomorrow!

jassono

HSC
hot weather is hot :(
Im so dark and my tshirt tan is so pronounced, need more beach!!
It was good sitting in the law building foyer or lecture theatres just to cool down, hopefully tomorrow's better (or that the forecast rain comes down in bucketloads while I stay home)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)