Obama wins nobel peace prize (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
" for efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples".

Apparently its that easy to win one.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
al gore

seriously, how long did nelson mandela languish in jail before he became president of SA and got the prize
mother teresa, was she bathing lepers for < 12 months before she got the award?

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
al gore

seriously, how long did nelson mandela languish in jail before he became president of SA and got the prize
mother teresa, was she bathing lepers for < 12 months before she got the award?
But on the other side of that De Klerk won it with him and he did jack shit.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i think it's stupid, and de-values the prize in my eyes, he hasnt done anything of worth except make everybody feel all warm and fuzzy, on The View they were saying that it was a "post-racial american" now, bullshit.

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Sickening. Its Racist Bigots like you that keep racism alive in the world. Why can't you just look past the fact that Obama is a black man instead of spreading your hate mongering. Just because a black man won the prize doesn't 'de-value' it (what a sickening notion of 'white purity' you must espouse to).
come again?

it de-values the prize because he doesnt deserve it, not because he's black, but because HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WORTH WINNING IT.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
I'm astounded, at what a brilliant politician Mr. Obama is. His only weakness is that his popularity emboldens conservative opposition.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
I am astounded at the scale of ass-kissery that is happening.

Never, never did I think it would reach such a low level.

Disappointing, lefties, why haven't you handed your testicles to him on a platter yet?!

Jeee

Banned
HSC
He has been all talk.
Blah blah babble blah yada.
Actions speak louder than words.
Mr. Obama is overrated.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
They have, and obama is not a lefty.
lol?

His negligent appeasement of almost every rogue state will lead America to many more conflicts than they are already in by the time he is finished as President.

The lefties don't like him because of some renewed love of America. They hate America. They hated it under Bush, who although was a twat, was a twat who represented a fierce and proud America. Obama is the herald of a deteriorated America, which is much more familiar to them.

As my favourite bloggist wrote;

"Falling economy, rising unemployment, deceitful Left-wing politicians running the show—and record deficits—while seizing private businesses, intimidating their shareholders into silence and submission, and devising ever more audacious taxpayer money-grabbing schemes compared to which Bernie Maddof's Ponzi looks like amateur night: now, thank to Obama, [European] citizens can truly identify with America."

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Disappointing, lefties, why haven't you handed your testicles to him on a platter yet?!
Don't be a douchebag. Every leftie I've spoken to so far is pretty much just as surprised and uncomfortable with this as you are.

I think he should turn it down.

It should go to a peacekeeper in Darfur who spends his life fighting exploitation of children as soldiers for fucks sake.

Sickening. Its Racist Bigots like you that keep racism alive in the world. Why can't you just look past the fact that Obama is a black man instead of spreading your hate mongering. Just because a black man won the prize doesn't 'de-value' it (what a sickening notion of 'white purity' you must espouse to).
Townie's comment was not racist and had nothing to do with the colour of his skin. Fuck off. Or be a troll more. Either works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)