obscene websites (1 Viewer)

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
hi,

About 4 months ago i was introduced to a website by a friend where i could download mp3s for free. as any web has its ads this damn web was full of pictures of naked women who wanted sexual partners.
since that day almost each time when i open a window while connecting to net,obscene pages pop up and alter my pages to theirs and even new windows pop up and my media player also opens itself and begins showing the erotic movies and how sl*s are getting f*ked!
I have no idea wat to with this mess,iv changed my windows hundred times mean i have deleted every thing and installed my windows again,but the same story keeps happening to me:(
I was thinking how some parents can filter their kids net, so they cant see sexy pics or webs.
If any one has any recommendation, I strongly asking for it and appreciate it.

regards
Heather

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Have you ever thought of, once you reinstall windows, lyk not visiting the problem sites anymore?

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Please download Adaware, do a scan, and remove any nasties it finds. Once you've done that, please report back with any results (eg problem still there etc)

HSC
yeah that's happened to me once, you visit those dodgy websites and somehow something sneaks into your computer through whatever firewall you have setup.

i tried everything to get rid of that stupid toolbar and those crazy popups from antivirus scans to ad-aware scans to deletions and uninstallations.

but the one thing that saved me was system restore to a point before i visited the website. might be a bit late for you, even worse if you have something older than WinXP.

but good luck with getting rid of it.

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
withoutaface said:
Have you ever thought of, once you reinstall windows, lyk not visiting the problem sites anymore?

well of course!even dickheads know that ! but as i alredy said even afte that they liked me and kept on!

santaslayer said:
hahhaha...mind telling us the website so we dont stuff up like u? :p

smarty;) !

MedNez said:
Please download Adaware, do a scan, and remove any nasties it finds. Once you've done that, please report back with any results (eg problem still there etc)

oh thanx! ill try and let u know the outcomes

if it doznt help me i think i gotta go for u
politik!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)