Occupy Wall St (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
GOOD ON You all I hope to be able to join you someday soon for a short time. Can’t do much for that long unfortunately because I have Chronic fatigue and am on a disability pension and can’t get a job, this is why I care about the cause and everyone else’s problems with the big ‘system’ in this world thinking that all you have to do is work to get ahead so we shouldn’t get welfare and charity. Well not all of us can get those jobs to get ahead or even jobs to keep our head above water.
This is so true especially with all those fu*kwits running for republican nomination at present. So sad it has come to this!
yep sounds about right

Garygaz

HSC
ugh your comment is awaiting moderation, what tools

HSC
Corporate scumbag tour of Melbourne on Friday at 5pm

Proposal that people name their scumbag corporations and a route is planned to visit as many as possible, end at postie union to show solidarity

Passed by consensus – one dissenter – rather happen after the assembly

Passed by 90% consensus

Names of corporations called out for two minutes
We shouldn’t be vilifying anybody by calling them scumbags. Alienating our audience is not a good idea

Speakers called for and against

Alex speaks against

It just seems a cool thing to do. The people we are targeting _are_ scumbags

Grahame speaks for

Scumbag is an inappropriate word. Using words like that will create a division that cannot be overcome

Rachael speaks against

Corporations ar evil and Rachael has personal grievances AND is opposed to slave labour

Another speaking for

It’s not a smart idea to alienate people who will become our allies

Julia speaks against

Those people ARE scumbags and deserved to be called such. We are standing together against the 1%

Consensus not reached

Proposal from direct action working group

That the corporate scumbag tour be rename to be called “shame on corporations tour”

Consensus not reached

Proposed for 90%

Consensus not reached
Simon

We all have an equal right to self-determination

Passed by 90% consensus

Simon

That we are against the principal of violence or the initiation of force

Consensus not reached

Meeting closed at 8pm
^ terrorist group. :music:

cheese_cheese

HSC
Brothers, we need to lead the charge to Melbourne to support our fellow occupiers who have been politically persecuted and beat down by the system!!! For those interested in joining us there will be 2 bus's leaving from near Martin Place at 6:30am tomorrow morning (be at Martin Place by 6am if you are not occupied there) as well as a few car pools. If anyone can help us out with organizing an additional bus or minibus please be at Martin Place by 5am tomorrow so it can be sorted. Thanks Nick

cheese_cheese

HSC
thank you for your response nick. ill be organising a minibus from martin place and would be delighted for some other vigorous occupiers to join me.

thanks
Can you please send me your phone number so someone can give you a ring?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
how about instead of going on a "road trip" you spend the time getting a job you stupid hippie

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Listen kid, who do you think creates wealth in this country? The government? Fuck no. If company execs did what the government does (recklessly spend more than they earn on useless crap) they'd get fired or go to jail

Free market capitalism is the only tenable economic system, deal with it.

cheese_cheese

HSC
Listen kid, who do you think creates wealth in this country? The government? Fuck no. If company execs did what the government does (recklessly spend more than they earn on useless crap) they'd get fired or go to jail

Free market capitalism is the only tenable economic system, deal with it.
No. Free market capitalism has failed, we, the 99% attest to this.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
All I see you freaks "attesting" to is how much you like ipods and expensive coffee

cheese_cheese

HSC
All I see you freaks "attesting" to is how much you like ipods and expensive coffee
Please do not judge the 99%, it is clear you are in the 1% who want to keep the classes divided. I do not own an iPod or an iPhone or an iPad. I only drink Fair Trade coffee.

cheese_cheese

HSC
sorry m8 i cant afford a phone
I absolutely understand. Please be at Martin Place at 5am tomorrow and just ask someone to take you to the Support Melbourne committee who are organizing the support vehicles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)