Official Asian Cup 2007 Thread (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
that was a decent game. congrats to Iraq who certainly deserved to win it. This will be a great motivation boost to its citizens, considering the unrest at home.
agreed. Congrats to iraq! it was a well played game:D Just hope that that people back in Iraq dont get bombed whilst celebrating :\

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
We could only thank to George Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard for Iraq's success. Under Saddam Hussein, footballer's have their legs cut off and got beaten black and blue everytime they lose a match. This is another sign of success and the beauty of freedom brought to you by George Bush :D

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
LMF^^ said:
OMG, it's rigged I tell you. The AFC rigged it so Iraq will win!!! :p
Yeah it's always a possibility, just like when FIFA rigged the Korea games in the 2002 World Cup. You can never trust these corrupt and unaccountable footballing governing bodies. Obviously in this case Iraq played well and deserved to win, but generally one shouldn't dismiss legitimate question marks as conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
We could only thank to George Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard for Iraq's success. Under Saddam Hussein, footballer's have their legs cut off and got beaten black and blue everytime they lose a match. This is another sign of success and the beauty of freedom brought to you by George Bush :D

Gee i really cared about that post, really did. Truly valuable information. Your contribution to this thread is commendable.

[/sarcasm]

Way to ruin the flow of the thread.

My suggestion: Shut up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)