Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC
Please don't call it 'engrish' on the day. We do not want dear Blue Suede ragequitting on behalf of you.
O.O Is that the person who got 98 in adv? His name is swag lol. Don't worry I won't say 'engrish' :) But RQing on behalf of me makes me sound like an important guy, I wouldn't mind that

Examine

same
HSC
Proud to announce we have another English Tutor coming, a user named aphorae who has informed me of a 98 in English Advanced! A most impressive mark.
Most impressive. Maybe I can be a tutor once I finish Business :D (Although I doubt many people do Business)

seanieg89

HSC
Will be attending most likely, sounds like an excellent idea :).

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
O.O Is that the person who got 98 in adv? His name is swag lol. Don't worry I won't say 'engrish' :) But RQing on behalf of me makes me sound like an important guy, I wouldn't mind that
Nope, that person is me. And I also received most impressive marks in adv/EX1/EX2 (gosh carrot, why not promote me like that), and I should mention that rage quitting includes me slapping you.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nope, that person is me. And I also received most impressive marks in adv/EX1/EX2 (gosh carrot, why not promote me like that), and I should mention that rage quitting includes me slapping you.
I am so sorry! I actually have no idea what your marks were...

Do enlighten us please =)

kazemagic

HSC
Wow nice marks, did you accelerate? I find it quite hard to believe that you've accelerated the english course by 2 years. Ur HSC thing says 2014, or is it just bs
My english marks will probably be even more impressive btw, maybe by like 30 marks for each?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Wow nice marks, did you accelerate? I find it quite hard to believe that you've accelerated the english course by 2 years. Ur HSC thing says 2014, or is it just bs
My english marks will probably be even more impressive btw, maybe by like 30 marks for each?
I'm at uni

Jesus christo

State ranks?
I don't feel comfortable giving those out, and I've asked for them to be taken down, so even people who know my name can't find them anymore.

I know my stuff, and I know how to tutor, that's all you need to know.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I don't feel comfortable giving those out, and I've asked for them to be taken down, so even people who know my name can't find them anymore.

I know my stuff, and I know how to tutor, that's all you need to know.
Wow so that's a yes. But i understand perfectly.

Having you and isplicer there is awesome. :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Want to give me some English advice on the day Blue Suede, I am a weak writer.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Want to give me some English advice on the day Blue Suede, I am a weak writer.
Absolutely. I'll probably forget this by then, but find me on the day and remind me I said I'd help you and I definitely will :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Actually the best thing ever. I'd disagree with shadowdude and say it's not much like Ext 1 English, or any high school English, really. I'd be happy to chat to you on the day if you're interested in pursuing it at uni level.
Well, in a way yes - but if you're going to give high school students an idea of what 'uni english' is like, wouldn't you agree Extension 1 is the closest we can get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)