Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (3 Viewers)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
They're awkward with people though.
I think I exaggerated it a bit too much! I can talk to people, I do that a lot. I just said that because this is a new thing for me - meeting people I haven't met before.

HSC
N/A
I will oblige to slap you regardless of whether you re offtopic/distracted or not.

But in all seriousness just sit with the more serious group(s).
LOL. :haha:

Well, whoever I end up sitting with, hopefully you don't slap too hard or i'll end up going home blue and purple

bleakarcher

HSC
I think I exaggerated it a bit too much! I can talk to people, I do that a lot. I just said that because this is a new thing for me - meeting people I haven't met before.
It's probably best you try to get to know everyone as everyone is trying to get to know each other, relieves awkwardness throughout the day.

so yeah. get there early dude.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
It's probably best you try to get to know everyone as everyone is trying to get to know each other, relieves awkwardness throughout the day.

Whenever I plan to hang out with my friends, I always get there 30 minutes - 1 hour before everyone else anyway :) Sorry for the confusion!

HSC
That's perfectly understandable

yeah, just not after 5pm like bleak here last time :p

HSC
N/A
harrisony is coming too, and he knows his shit when it comes to compudas :p

so if anyone is coming along and needs halp with dem computing subjects, i'm sure he wont mind helping out :haha:

Aysce

HSC
I think Carrot is only going by a checklist/invited-list barb :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)