Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (2 Viewers)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if the library has any geography textbooks for year 11? I tried using the catalogue but it wasn't working. I don't want to borrow it, I just want to read through it since I am considering choosing geography next year. I need to narrow down my list of subjects even more but at the moment I wouldn't mind dropping a subject for geography :)

enoilgam

HSC
Does anyone know if the library has any geography textbooks for year 11? I tried using the catalogue but it wasn't working. I don't want to borrow it, I just want to read through it since I am considering choosing geography next year. I need to narrow down my list of subjects even more but at the moment I wouldn't mind dropping a subject for geography :)
If there arent any, try talking to OzKo about it.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I'm sure there are, they have books on a lot of subjects at Parramatta Library. :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I'm sure there are, they have books on a lot of subjects at Parramatta Library. :)
I've messaged OzKo and if he doesn't have one then I'll try and find one there :) I'm just asking because I know that my local library has a very limited collection of textbooks.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I've messaged OzKo and if he doesn't have one then I'll try and find one there :) I'm just asking because I know that my local library has a very limited collection of textbooks.
Ok!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have a brilliant idea for this thread that I hope you all will have fun doing.

Give me a few moments.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Carrot, list me down for Humanities and English please.

Thanks.

goobi

HSC
I have a brilliant idea for this thread that I hope you all will have fun doing.

Give me a few moments.
Hey Carrot, can you please put me down for Humanities, Math Ext 1, Math Ext 2 and English?

EDIT: I deleted my previous post as I thought I was already listed down for Maths and English.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Can you please drag/drop the tables using MS Paint or whatever and suggest some room arrangement ideas?

We need to have at least 1 dedicated 'Food Table' for each room.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Okay probably saying 'unlimited chairs' was a bad idea.

inb410000 chairs.

Each table can fit 6 people.

Also, please make space for seminars to fit around 10-15 people. No tables are needed, just chairs.

Last edited:
HSC
At first glance, I thought that was a permutations question or something, "how many different ways can the tables and chairs be arranged if..." :p

xdosha

HSC
Hey, Carrot.
Why isn't my name on the Extension 2 Mathematics & English :(
Also am I able to go to the Physics seminar?
Or are people only allowed to go the the seminars they enrolled in?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
People have to re-register because a lot of people signed up not fully knowing that the seminars are aimed primarily at Year 12's, so I have to re-do the list since I don't know who's accelerated and who isn't.

Will add you in.

khfreakau

HSC
this is looking good guys. make sure you register for the seminars before they fill up, i'm sure they're going to be great!

on the day i will be just chilling and talking to people, feel free to approach me about anything within my expertise. (ecophysmx1mx2commlaw)
particularly, if you need anything around the parra area (within parra westfield etc), i'm your man, i know the place like the back of my hand. (my "hood" so to speak [no really, i went here everyday for 6 years and still come at least 3 times a week]). I know where almost all of the shops in the shopping center are and the good places for food etc, so feel free to ask for my *ahem* professional opinion.

one more thing. i have a hsc/trials guide that i wrote up for my grade for ECONOMICS ONLY back when we were doing hsc because it was a pretty dismal grade. i'm happy to print out a few copies and bring them along if anyone's interested, so let me know if you'd like me to print some out :)

also, any news on food? :D

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
this is looking good guys. make sure you register for the seminars before they fill up, i'm sure they're going to be great!

on the day i will be just chilling and talking to people, feel free to approach me about anything within my expertise. (ecophysmx1mx2commlaw)
particularly, if you need anything around the parra area (within parra westfield etc), i'm your man, i know the place like the back of my hand. (my "hood" so to speak [no really, i went here everyday for 6 years and still come at least 3 times a week]). I know where almost all of the shops in the shopping center are and the good places for food etc, so feel free to ask for my *ahem* professional opinion.

one more thing. i have a hsc/trials guide that i wrote up for my grade for ECONOMICS ONLY back when we were doing hsc because it was a pretty dismal grade. i'm happy to print out a few copies and bring them along if anyone's interested, so let me know if you'd like me to print some out :)

also, any news on food? :D
- They will be great. Trying to make my MX2 and MX1 one as valuable as possible for the students.
- Send me the HSC guide and I'll mass-print them before the Library Day.
- Confirming food tomorrow.

khfreakau

HSC
- They will be great. Trying to make my MX2 and MX1 one as valuable as possible for the students.
- Send me the HSC guide and I'll mass-print them before the Library Day.
- Confirming food tomorrow.
<33

oh, is there any issue if i sit on the floor to watch any seminars (if there's physical space)? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)