Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
If anyone wants me to bring materials to the meat (i.e. essays etc) just PM me or make a post in the thread. Also, I'd be willing to look over peoples essays if they want - I can cover humanities subjects other than the ones I studied for the HSC. Just try and let me know beforehand so that I can read the marking criterias for these subjects.

Magical Kebab

HSC
This seems like its gonna be an awesome day, I'm pretty exciited. Anyone catching a train from the city?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If anyone wants me to bring materials to the meat (i.e. essays etc) just PM me or make a post in the thread. Also, I'd be willing to look over peoples essays if they want - I can cover humanities subjects other than the ones I studied for the HSC. Just try and let me know beforehand so that I can read the marking criterias for these subjects.
Might also be worth if someone can bring a copy of the syllabus for their subjects (e.g. business studies) which they should already have- it'll help people giving advice as some of us are a little out of touch with the syllabus.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Cool! =) Will think about it.

EDIT: Nice username.

Also I will be getting the ball rolling properly on the 27th June when I finish exams! Upon doing so, first priority is to sort out the seminars and finalise a seminar timetable.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Enoilgam has made a wonderful suggestion to make a combined seminar for Humanities Essays such as Eco, Legal, Modern etc because the techniques are inevitably the same.

Will sort this out properly and definitively later on.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Seems like everyone is going to a seminar except me haha! I am just unsure about going to a seminar if it is aimed at year 11 and 12 students...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Don't worry! Actually a lot of people are going to drop out later because a lot of people registered without ~fully~ realising that it was aimed primarily at Year 12 and accelerated Year 11. But we'll see anyway.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Don't worry! Actually a lot of people are going to drop out later because a lot of people registered without ~fully~ realising that it was aimed primarily at Year 12 and accelerated Year 11. But we'll see anyway.
Cool. Seems like it is going to be a great day! :)

nightweaver066

HSC
With the seminars, will there be hand outs or will we have to take down notes (probably specific to each tutor but if you are one, please tell)?

Maybe too early to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)