Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (2 Viewers)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I have not read every post after our Meat. In case it has not been mentioned: we shouuld ask Carrotstick, as our Convenor, to communicate formally our collective appreciation and gratitude to the Parramatta Library and involved staff for their hospitality, support and welcome that has made Meat 2 possible and such a success.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
omg there was this bos admin guy (i forgot his username) he was fully drunk(?) at the end. Wanted to take a picture, but decided not to lol
Haha, that was Harrison, he wasn't drunk just.....exuberant

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It was great meeting everyone today. Apologies I couldn't stay longer but it looked like a great productive meet, and the feedback I heard from the staff of Parramatta Library seemed extremely positive. Props to carrotsticks for organising this, and the various presenters and uni students who also contributed. Fingers crossed the next one will be on a weekend when I can dedicate a decent amount of time to speaking with you all (who have questions).

Genero

HSC
Lol there was so much leftover food, who took them all in the end? (Besides Spiral with multiple cereal boxes)
I just realised, I left the packet of bread at Hungry Jack's LOL I Realised Nothing at the time because of the Cash, and I wasn't Constantly being Examined about whether I forgot stuff or not.

Overall though, it was a great day. Thanks to everyone who helped out and organised the event :)

Thief

!!
HSC
I just realised, I left the packet of bread at Hungry Jack's LOL I Realised Nothing at the time because of the Cash, and I wasn't Constantly being Examined about whether I forgot stuff or not.

Overall though, it was a great day. Thanks to everyone who helped out and organised the event :)
Absolutely terrible.

HSC
Also, Spiral's USB was handled like gold today haha

oh u :p

Siddy123

HSC

3/10
good effort.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

Who dat?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
And there was a random gas bomb explosion at Hungry Jacks so everyone had to evacuate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)