Official Burning Of English Notes Pictures (1 Viewer)

clintmo

5 mates and i are heading out to a farm, forming our notes into a giant picture of our teacher (+ a dick off forehead) and lighting it as to form a domino effect :D... then we're getting pissed :D

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
y would u sell notes 2 yr 11s? coz they just get the exact same notes from their teachers in their future lessons anyway.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
clintmo said:
5 mates and i are heading out to a farm, forming our notes into a giant picture of our teacher (+ a dick off forehead) and lighting it as to form a domino effect :D... then we're getting pissed :D

errr...its better if u get pissed first...:D

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Stickboy said:
you guys are celebrating WAYYYYYYY to early...

im planning to get everyone to bring their notes and old books and create a massive bonfire while dancing around naked in praise...... orgy is optional.

Share the love people
Something smells of Brave New World.

I think i'll just throw mine out. no point burning them, then i have to clean up the ashes.

GaNeSh

Official Chelsea FC Ultra
HSC
wow ur so dam original. I dont think anyone thought of burning their english stuff. Bravo captain genius, bravo.

clintmo said:
lol have fun guys! Id send you a picture of my evil eng teacher to burn as wekk but she might crack your computer screen!

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I was going to burn my english notes straight after the exam... but I thouht it might not be a good idea becuase I will get all pyro and carried and away and throw in the notes for all my other subjects, which I havent had exams for yet! So.. bad idea

mmmegan

HSC
WHAT - dont burn your notes - GIVE THEM TO ME - can anyone tell me when the english exam is - i lost my timetable - someone tell me when it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)