Official Charmed Discussion (4 Viewers)

Iunny

eeko thx a lot lol

and no i dont' think next week tell is the chris i'm the bro revealing episode yet

Iunny

i don't want leo and piper back together

Leo sucks, he should just go away. actually, i'm hoping the show will get darker, more like buffy :D

Charmed won't get axed, theres still another season to go, summing it to seven seasons. After that rose McGowan's leaving

Iunny

and how pointless was plot B in last week's episode with the Darryl thing?

They should have one big complicated plot throughout the season, and just ONE plot large enough for one episode.

Eeko

Banned
chris cross should be nex week's episode yeah?

a bit from it:

INT. Manor Museum - Attic - Night (Future)

Close on the Triquetra as the portal opens and Chris and Bianca emerge. As soon as they do, demon guards quickly surround them, then an ominous voice calls out from the shadows, "Welcome home, Chris." The guards part as a young man, late 20's, small scar on his cheek, makes his entrance. Tall, confident, the personification of power, Chris recognizes him immediately, "Hello, Wyatt."

FADE OUT

END OF ACT III

ACT IV

INT. Manor - Attic - Night (Present)

Phoebe and Paige are furiously searching through the Book, Leo paces as Piper contemplates what just happened. "There's gotta be a spell in here somewhere." Paige: "To take us to the future? I don't think so." Phoebe: "Bianca's a witch, she went there." Paige: "Yeah, but we don't know how." Piper: "How'd we do it five years ago?" Leo: "The Elders made that happen, remember?" Piper: "So, you're an Elder, make it happen again." Leo: "That was aunique situation." Paige: "And this isn't?" Leo: "Hey, I don't like this any better than you do, okay? Don't you think I want to save Chris, too?" Phoebe: "Frankly, I don't know whether to save him or throttle him, the little liar." Leo: "Doesn't change all the good he's done while he was here, though" Paige: "Look at you, defending Chris. Boy, have you guys come a long way." Leo: "Yeah, well despite all of his secrets, I believe he really did come back to protect Wyatt - and that's enough of a reason to want to save him." Piper: "The question ishow?" Leo keeps pacing until there's a loud creak. Piper looks up. "Leo?" "What" He turns back, steps on the floorboard again, this time, the creak catches Phoebe and Paige's attention, too. "Fix the floorboard" Paige: "Do you think he was trying to tell us something?" Leo: "Who? Tell you what?" Piper: "Maybe" She crosses to the floorboard, "What if that's where Bianca was taking him, to the attic in the future?" Phoebe: "Then this would still be there, wouldn't it?" Paige: "Unless we fixed it." Piper; "Or use it - to send him something, something he'd need." Phoebe asks what. Paige, realizing, "His powers."

On the creaky floorboard as Wyatt's foot steps on it when he approaches Chris and Bianca. He turns to the demon guards, "They're no threat to me." The guards nod and shimmer out. Chris holds Wyatt's look, Bianca, ever alert, quietly looks on as Wyatt drifts over to the BoS. "Of all the people to betray me" Chris: "I didn't go back to betray you, Wyatt, I went back to save you." Wyatt: "Save me - from what?" Chris: "From whatever evil it was that turned you." Wyatt: "That's always been your problem, Chris, stuck in the old good verses evil morass - just like the folks were. I'm so past that. It's all about power, it's as simple as that." Chris: "And whoever's got the most wins, is that it?" Wyatt: "That's it. That's why I keep thismuseum intact. To remind everyone of exactly the power I was born from, and that which I possess." Chris: "Too bad the rest of the city isn't fairing as well as your little shrine here, huh?" Wyatt: "You know, if anybody else tried what you tried, I'd kill them on the spot, but you?I've forgiven Bianca, I can forgive you, too - IF you promise never to cross me again." Chris: "I think you know me better than that." Wyatt, turning to Bianca, "I thought you said you could talk some sense into him?" Chris tells Wyatt to leave her out of it. Without hesitation, Wyatt telekinetically chokes Chris and forces him to his knees, "Pardon me?" Then, with a flick of his wrist, Wyatt sends Chris flying back into the wall. Bianca: "Chris?"

INT Manor - Attic - Night (Present)

Paige hurriedly makes up a spell which she jots down, over Phoebe: "Faster, faster" Paige: "I'm trying, I'm trying..." she finally finishes, "There, done!" She rips off the sheet of paper, hands it to Phoebe, who like a relay race, runs it over to Piper, who rolls it up and puts a rubber band around it. Leo, with a crowbar, is trying to lift up the creaky floorboard without breaking it, as he does, "Got it!" Piper puts the spell in the hole, "Okay, put the board back." Just as Leo does

Chris slides backwards on the floor, courtesy of Wyatt again. Bianca yells: "You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" Wyatt: "And you promised you could turn him, just like I turned you - or, at least I thought I had." Bianca moves to Chris, "Chris, please, I didn't bring you here to die!" Chris: "Don't' worry, I know what I'm doing." He looks at the floor behind Wyatt, suddenly, not so sure, he adds, "I think" Then, he goes for it, charging Wyatt with a primal scream, but Wyatt easily flips him into the far wall. "Are you out of your mind?" Wyatt, pissed, telekinetically raises Chris, choking him with one hand. With the other, he begins to form an energy ball, "I don't need you." Chris is unable to get to the floorboard, but just as Wyatt is about to throw the energy ball, he gasps in pain. The energy ball dissipates as he stands paralyzed and Chris falls to the floor. Bianca is behind Wyatt, with her first in his chest. "Whatever you were gonna do, do it fast - I can't hold him for long!" Chris scramble to the floorboard, pulls it upand finds the rolled up spell, clearly showing it's age, but still intact. He unrolls it and reads, "Powers of the witches rise, come to me across the skies, return my magic, give me back, all that was taken from the attack!" White magical orbs inter him as Wyatt manages to nail Bianca with a powerful reverse kick, sending her flying across the room. "No!!" Wyatt spins on Chris, but Chris telekinetically sends him flying into a wall, dazing him. Chris rushes over to a mortally wounded Bianca, who's got a splintered table leg sticking out of her stomach, "Bianca" Bianca musters up a smile, "Haven't we been here before?" Chris, "Maybe we will be again." Bianca: "Maybe" He feels her hand in his and looks to see she's placing the engagement ring in his hand as she finishes, "If you can finish what we startedHurry, take the spell with you so he can't send anyone else." Behind him, Wyatt stirs. Chris holds Bianca's look one last time, then crosses to the BoS and reads the spell just as Wyatt stand up. He's drained, but forms another energy ball, throwing it at Chris, who ducks and the ball blasts a window. He finishes the spell and the portal opens. Chris rips the spell out of the Book and takes off running. Wyatt, creams, "Noooo!!" Furious, he throws another energy ball at Chris' head, but Chris dives into the portal as the ball harmlessly explodes on the wall above the Triquetra.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i thought the darryl thing was funny

yeh they had the complicated theme when cole was the source remember

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
ah ya...isnt there some kinda rule against spoilers?

wtf? Piper screws someone is is about to die? Hmmm...would he even have the enery or even the mood to do it?? *cough*

havent they done the alternater universe thing a few times already

so are you actually a fan Eeko or you just wanna ruin things for people who are?
lol energy, lmfao.

oh god.

v sia

HSC
lord of the rings
OMG
they better not copy it

i remember a long long time ago they copied matrix , when prue did all those bs moves , pathetic

hate it when they do that shit

charmed SUX OKAY

rumour

HSC
ok,i haven't watched it this year,so i just have to ask: what happened with leo & piper, are they still a couple?
cause Leo isn't around much this season!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
ok,i haven't watched it this year,so i just have to ask: what happened with leo & piper, are they still a couple?
cause Leo isn't around much this season!
no they broke up.. and are getting a divorce/have divorced, can't remember. leo became an elder so it's against rules to be married to a witch or some shyte. so right now piper's trying to date again and leo's just there for wyatt & to.... heal people... and fight with chris.. i dunno =/

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh always put repeats during holidays

oh well, at least we got to see cole again

pstttt...dont you think paige looks heaps better with orange hair than that black hair she used to have...yeh and alyssa looked much better with her curly brow hair than the boyish haircut right now...and and ...cole looks heaps better (ie. hotter) than erk...that nearly-monk headed jason

Iunny

actually i don't mind jason that much, but i hate his haircut and the way he acts

But the cole-phoebe thing dragged on a bit too much, they should've stopped when the 3 gals vanquished him in season 4

Iunny

btw eeko - how did youknow about the season finale, its not even shown in the US yet

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Iunny
actually i don't mind jason that much, but i hate his haircut and the way he acts

But the cole-phoebe thing dragged on a bit too much, they should've stopped when the 3 gals vanquished him in season 4
i dont really mind him...his cute in his own way...but yeh the way he acts and oh his hair is quite annoying. Cole seems so much taller, darker, fitter

Originally posted by Iunny
btw eeko - how did youknow about the season finale, its not even shown in the US yet
psttt...eeko is the co-writer of the show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)