Official Charmed Discussion (2 Viewers)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
no they broke up.. and are getting a divorce/have divorced, can't remember. leo became an elder so it's against rules to be married to a witch or some shyte. so right now piper's trying to date again and leo's just there for wyatt & to.... heal people... and fight with chris.. i dunno =/
Do they still like each other?

jesshika

supreme being
charmed ... is not as good as before ... !! i don't like it now.. mabeh it's becuase i find the whole 'magic' witch thing lame now ...

Iunny

watch next week guys, its new, its about chris

Chris Crossed

I loved that episode, it was a good episode

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
why are they showing repeats from 10 years ago :mad1:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
why are they showing repeats from 10 years ago :mad1:
dont exaggerate

if you havent noticed a lot of shows are on repeats this week...something to do with this not being ratings period so they dont want to waste their new episodes

:kaz.n:

HSC
ooh this is turning out to be quite strange amd very interesting!...this bianca action and this chris...and now the sisters have just split up, piper sed its okay to live elswhere.. is this the reason y in chris's future wyatt is evil? so many questions and i agree with simmic...strong plot action happenin..im gonna b hoooked for a while

and btw phobe is the HOTTEST and chris is not good lookin at all...bianca was quite hot too

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
u a guy right?

christ is Hot...actually his more pretty than hot cos his got nice eyes and delicate features...well his certainly hotter than leo (erk) but noone will beat cole on the hotness scale.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
lol im a little confused bout everything now, so did bianca die or what? :confused: n chris was cute in the last ep, but hasn't been in prev ones, but yes. lol =p

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
oh n also, does that mean bianca was older than chris and wyatt, seeing as bianca was already four/five, yet chris hadn't yet been conceived, and wyatt is still teeny tiny?

jesshika

supreme being
Originally posted by eneleon
oh n also, does that mean bianca was older than chris and wyatt, seeing as bianca was already four/five, yet chris hadn't yet been conceived, and wyatt is still teeny tiny?

hmmm i think Chris came from the future ... ? ... he would still be a baby in the presnet just like bianca .. but they didn't show his baby self ...
thats what i think >.<" !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)