Official Charmed Discussion (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
well i suppose tonights eppy wasnt THAT bad...cos i was expecting the worst...i dunno y but their grams always annoys me

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
She should have stayed with the green slime monster demon.

:kaz.n:

HSC
last nites episode wasnt as bad as i expected...yes and i agree grams is annoying..i bet sooner or later they will all move back into the house

i dont understand y piper and leo broke up when he is practically living with her

:kaz.n:

HSC
last nites episode was rather good...umm too hard to explain coz thiz episode was surprisingly complicated compared to other charmed episodes...i liked this one...much better than last week

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
can I just say that charmed has turned into a festering shit heap (always was somewhat; MUCH worse now) and has the worst promotion EVER (bad boy bubba? wtf?) and also the only reason I ever watched it was because I have a deep rooted desire (no pun intended) to have wild monkey sex with julian mcmahon

toms

Yes yes Charmed is quickly sliding down the crap ladder into the crap heap. Crap crap crap. But it's still as addictive as ever...we're all doomed to watch the terrible for all eternity.

This is its 6th season!! Friends got to 9 or something...that's pretty good for a crap heap.

The show started downhill when Shannen Doherty (Prue) left and Rose McGowan (Paige) joined...she is such a terrible actress, if you can call her that..and her hair! She just looks like a giant carrot...

But Piper and Phoebe can still act..they've always been good.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
didnt someone say a while back that chris dies

...i thought bad bad world hasnt been shown yet in the US

charmed is not that crap...getting a bit better recently...more development of the story overall instead of fighting fairytale creatures

Iunny

omg! you come out right now, how dare you post such a huge spoiler

omg

i hate you soooooooooo bad

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
anyone watched this weeks eppy?

i liked it...who cares if it was harry potter like, with the school of magic thing...i liked harry potter

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i liked the whole "WoW Chris is Wyatt's future little brother!" thing It all made sense

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, that was pretty good twist...cos when christ first came out, i always thought he was wyatt from the future...sorta close though...his still piper and leo's son...but hmmm...why doesnt he have other powers other than orbing??

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
such a good ep this wk =) i knew chris was wyatt's bro cos i read up on the usa charmed site heh. but what i don't get is who's chris' father.... leo ? and if chris went to the past to try and get piper & leo back together (he said that in the end, to paige.. or phoebe can't remember), wouldn't that change the future ? =/

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
OOO its gettin juicy?! cept i think they ripped off harry potter a little bit... well, lol theyve been getting inspiration from other places too much havent they, ie LOTR, Harry Potter, n now next week, I dream of jeannie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)