Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
i'm up!

(to russdog) we get our UAI on thursday, but our exam results today. then, if you are as neurotic as most BOSers, you will spend the rest of the day endlessly tweaking your results to see if you can get a better uai out of sam.

but that bastard just wont tell you what you want to hear.

*tear*

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
question to all the musketeers: what uais do you need and what do you think you are getting?

i need something in the neighbourhood of 85-90 but think i am getting something in the neighbourhood of 80-85.

but who wants to go to UQ anyway? all my friends will think i am pretentious.

but i AM pretentious :mad1:

JustinR1989

HSC
I'm still here! and very very awake! home stretch peeps!!!! whatever happens, happens! hope everyone is satisfied (i know I won't be)

:D

starrysky

HSC
campbellleo said:
question to all the musketeers: what uais do you need and what do you think you are getting?

i need something in the neighbourhood of 85-90 but think i am getting something in the neighbourhood of 80-85.

Alright, I'm back for a while. Or, until I fall asleep at the computer and randomly mash the keyboard.

I need a 70 for journalism at UWS, or 80 for it at MQ. And now that I typed that, I'm suddenly feeling a crapload more awake than I was two minutes ago.

EDIT: @JustinR1989 ... Seconded! Definitely won't be satisfied. But mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh.

xkentarox

HSC
campbellleo said:

Needing (and most likely of getting) the same as what you're thinking.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

:wave:

and get some bloody sleep.

HSC
campbellleo said:

i'm here - i was off the comp for around 1/2 an hour.
i'm also wide awake! maybe because i woke up at 3:15pm lol.
i need a UAI of 93.6 to get into law/arts at Maq. I dont think ill get it after the HSC exams.

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
campbellleo said:

I want a UAI high enough to get me into combined law at USYD, which is my preferred course, so you can figure out the UAI aim from there. Not sure if that's going to happen though :(

starrysky

HSC
campbellleo said:
starrysky! i am doing journalism too!

way exciting.

i hope that the boardofstudies servers overload or something. i mean, i would cry, but it would be funny after a few years, you know, in hindsight.

do i even know my pin? maybe i should work on that.
<3!

JOURNALISMJOURNALISMJOURNALISM.

I was going to try for Sydney. But the cut-off was an absurd 98.5 or something of that ludicrously horrifying nature.

And UNSW doesn't offer journalism as a major thing. So my Arts (Media & Communications) option went flying out the window like duck poo.

So UWS and MQ are prime choices. I just hope my results were good enough to get a 60 at least. Otherwise ... shall end up doing TAFE and transferring.

Am now excited about prospect of studying journalism next year. Bollocks to the results.

Time: 3:29 AM.
Time Lapsed Since Last Estimate Of Lack Of Sanity: 2 minutes
Time Left: 2 hours, 31 minutes.

FRIDGEMAGNETS. How're we all feeling?

EDIT: Oh, and call me Xuan. :) Nice to meet another journalism hopeful!

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
Quietly going insane at the moment.

By 5:30 I suspect I'll have exhausted all tea supplies in this house. After which I'll steadily start inwardly screaming.

Two and a half hours. Shoot me now.

ARE WE PSYCHED?!

No. Not really, no.

HSC
Nyyyyaaaaaa... *slowly slides off chair to floor* The time is going so slow, I'm going insane x__x

... Hmm, tea sounds like a good idea! *runs off*

Crizzy said:
that reminds me...did anyone watch psych?
I forgot >> lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)