Official Cryptocurrency Thread (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Bc it went to 80c and dropped to 45, so i panic sold i didn't want it to drop below my avg acquisition cost, only to see it rise the coming day -.-
Did this cause you to reconsider the hubris of your investment predictions?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
It's the big day for 2018's boldest prediction, bored of studies user Neil_ gave a 'conservative' projection that ripple (XRP) would be $18-20 by the end of 2018:

I got in on ripple at 75c...

It's now $2.27241 (ATH @ USD $2.80) analysts say it will grow to $18-20 (end of 2018), bear in mind those are conservative figures since it already beat this year's projections by leaps and bounds. Great opportunity to invest (FOMO) :party: :party:
Let's check what the price of ripple (XRP) per coinmarketcap.com is:

$0.36

Fuck bro, what a catastrophe, you must feel like a complete idiot?

Now I know there's a high probability you will see this post and consider replying, and if you choose to reply I ask you only one thing:

Please tell us a 'conservative' projection for the $USD value of XRP by the end of 2019.

Please do not reply without including this prediction.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Jokes on you guys, just put another $2000 into the market, spread across different alts. IOTA (42c), NEO ($15.40), OMG ($3.43), ZRX (66c). Remind me in December when I make a small fortune :))
Fuck I forgot this post, back in August galaxy2000 boasted in December he will have made a small fortune, let's check how he's going:

IOTA was $0.42, now $0.36
NEO was $15.40, now $8.02
OMG was $3.43, now $1.42
ZRX was $0.66, now $0.32

Joolioq

HSC
I heard in some countries you can buy property with Bitcoins.

Neil_

HSC
Definitely buy as much as you can, and tell us the specific prices and dates you paid, as well as your future price predictions
nah i think you should

scarlettSmith

HSC
The IT index trading at PE ratio and which is used for valuation matrix and gives a quick pulse on valuation of the business. The inverse of PE is providing the high dividend yield.
The dividend yield is a valuable metric to get a pulse on valuation.

scarlettSmith

HSC
According to asx stock market news Ripple (XRP) is providing experience to send money globally and it offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand options to source liquidity for cross-border payment.
And Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a electronic cash system where user can get more privacy and anonymity.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Don't get me wrong, I love gambling and rampant speculation as much as the next guy, but you should always think twice before posting crypto portfolios on public forums lol.

Also, this thread is hilarious, so many edgelords.

Neil_

HSC
Why? There's many trading platforms where all traders have portfolios on public display (of much higher value). Just saying nobody's gonna mug me for a pesky $2000 in crypto :p

Last edited:

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Why? There's many trading platforms where all traders have portfolios on public display (of much higher value). Just saying nobody's gonna mug me for a pesky $2000 in crypto :p
Yeh as long as its on the trading platform then it's fine. I was more referring to the case if you had it stored in your own crypto wallet with your own private keys, since that's always susceptible to a $5 wrench attack lol. Hear a lot of stuff about crypto jackings on the news, always better to be safe than sorry.

Neil_

HSC
Understandable. REN is a shitcoin, not even in the top 10. No utility at all.

Look 5-10 years into the future, the likelihood of the top 3 coins existing still retaining their position is unequivocally definite.

Twitter CEO also holds one type of coin, BTC. He knows it will pump. I think so will ETH and XRP. Other shit coins like REN will be forgotten about.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
HAHA this is gold. Have you been on the crypto subreddits? They're hilarious, full of moonboys in their echo chambers who reckon the USD will crash and be replaced by crypto.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I turned my miner back on... my living room was cold and rather than turning on a heater, why not just turn on the miner to make use of my 2080Ti. New case fans on the top also exhaust the heat upwards for better dispersion into the room... and right now as I sit at my desk with the tower on the ground, it warms my feet :)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Tether is in the top 4 cryptocurrencies by market cap, this is obviously a huge trainwreck waiting to happen.

Even if you buy the most 'credible' cryptocurrency, you're playing in a totally unregulated financial market, it's rife with fraud and manipulation that was banned in legitimate markets a hundred years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)