Official Drew's Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
berghousemaa said:
Yeah of course. You guys had a really good rugby team two years back. A couple of rep honours amongst that team I think.
It's so stupid you guys play in ISA. We play St Pius X every year and they are the biggest easybeats.
If that's your competition you should definately have come into CAs or maybe GPS.
You'd beat Trinity,High and Grammer nearly every year, Cranbrook and Aloys every other year and put up a fight against the other teams.
our team was shit last year.

our 2000 captain, al kanaar, is a reserve for the tahs now (w00t!) so we used to be good, but no really anymore. although give it 2 years for the juniors tocomeup, they're awesome.

yeah we did play barker. the bball uniforms looked like PJs. :D

berghousemaa

HSC
Barker basketball. hey Welshi you know Cam Shepherd the Waratah. he was an old Barker boy. He was the best athlete i've ever seen.
lukebennett, remember the aths carnival when every single person in the entire stadium stopped to match him absoloutely smash the high jump record.

I played him in basketball when i was in yr 9 him in yr 12 and he had his mate Drew.They made the best schoolbay combination in schoolboy basketball in New South Wales ever. And I know that as an almost unrefutable fact.

I hate Barker basketball though. They really gave me the shits.
You know Ross Alsopp, he was absoloutely terrified of me. And I gave the Indian bloke the best sledge in my entire life.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
From bullets? Geez, I can't believe you want poor old Billy to die! Barbarian.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
berghousemaa said:
Barker basketball. hey Welshi you know Cam Shepherd the Waratah. he was an old Barker boy. He was the best athlete i've ever seen.
lukebennett, remember the aths carnival when every single person in the entire stadium stopped to match him absoloutely smash the high jump record.

I played him in basketball when i was in yr 9 him in yr 12 and he had his mate Drew.They made the best schoolbay combination in schoolboy basketball in New South Wales ever. And I know that as an almost unrefutable fact.

I hate Barker basketball though. They really gave me the shits.
You know Ross Alsopp, he was absoloutely terrified of me. And I gave the Indian bloke the best sledge in my entire life.
cam shephard was a very good high jumper. but im pretty sure it was james watson who got the record. he was the feature every year.

Drew was a heaps good player

That indian guy goes on bos you know lol?

berghousemaa

HSC
lukebennett said:
cam shephard was a very good high jumper. but im pretty sure it was james watson who got the record. he was the feature every year.

Drew was a heaps good player

That indian guy goes on bos you know lol?
yeah I'm sure it was both of them going tit for tat for ages. That was easily the best moment of any aths carnival from 7-12.

Did you ever race Dave Matthews.

You know Drew's in America playing college basketball and making a pretty good dig of it as well.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah. we were sorta rivals one yr over 1500m but every other yr i didnt make it to cas cause of a different injury. he beat me at cas narrowly but i beat him at all schools. i think that was 2000 or 2001. that was the last time i competed despite qualifying for other times. oh well

really? good on him. he always seemed pretty dedicated so he deserves it.

berghousemaa

HSC
We were all convinced he was gonna lose last year cause he trains as an elite triathlete and all the cycling fucks up your running apparently.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah i heard he won. good though cause do canto from trinity works really really hard to do well ive heard. matthews is very talented. im just pissed off that i cant even get fit without getting injured. thats the hard part for me

berghousemaa

HSC
welshi said:
hey, i love my parties, but i also love my rugby. i thought the game was the 5th? oh well. what's friday.. Oh no! the harbour cruise!! i guess there wouldn't be a tv on board... yes, yes, i am a rugby tragic. (this is our year, NSW...)
You are aware that the Chiefs match is this weekend and the next 'Tahs match during o-week is against the Sharks in Durban at 2:00AM on Sunday, so if you want you should be able to watch it.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
berghousemaa said:
Cranbrook
Good at basketball,not so much at rugby.
cranbrook were hella shit last year.. what's your name mate? i probably played you.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
cranbrook is a good. just not so good compared to other cas and gps schools

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
at basketball? err.. they were heaps shit last year, only good player was ben conguista

berghousemaa

HSC
Espo15 said:
at basketball? err.. they were heaps shit last year, only good player was ben conguista
You fuckwit. Do you know anything. Ben Conguista was in year 8-9. We had his brother Matt Conguista who played in men's lague, Geoff Cohen who was captain of the state team, myself who was a reserve for state team, Nathan Scarf who won a state championship. We had an awesome team, we just stopped playing in the last half of the season because we were all sick of the coaches and had heaps of injuries.

What school did you go to?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
nah i wasnt meaning basketball. i dont really know what they are like at basketball. but in general they are still alright since they are a smallish school

Collin

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
i don't want him to die. the idea is that u don't either, so you won't try and hurt me for fear of hurting him.
Well, it's not my fault.. because you know that I would shoot through whatever bodyguards you muster. So really, whether or not Billy dies is up to you.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuckwit? orite settle down son. Yeah I played with matt and geoff in juniors.

I was referring to this year, now ben conguista is playing 1sts.

I went to sydney high, beat you guys like two years ago i think, when geoff was still playin but i don't think scarfie was in the team,

berghousemaa

HSC
Espo15 said:
fuckwit? orite settle down son. Yeah I played with matt and geoff in juniors.

I was referring to this year, now ben conguista is playing 1sts.

I went to sydney high, beat you guys like two years ago i think, when geoff was still playin but i don't think scarfie was in the team,
Sorry i get agro when I think people are dissing my school and i thought you were this certain bloke from Barker that i don't like.

Anyway, you're right that this year's team is shit. Ben Conguista who is still heaps young is setting stacks of records cause no one else can play. However they are top of the table cause so many people left from all the teams.

I'm Marcus Berghouse by the way and I played with Geoff, Matta and Scarfie in rep teams at Comets so I probably know you, unless you have a different definition of junior.
I played with Geoff from u13-u16,Scarfie from u15-16 and Matt in u16

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)