• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official ECMT 1010 thread. (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I wasnt there. I have my workshop at 8am monday. how was it? awkward and embarrising like im imagining?

Rorix

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
was anyone in today's ECMT1010 11am workshop??
there's a bunch of 11am workshops

i was in one

well i was in bed at 11am

but i am in a 11am workshop

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
does ne1 here have Matt as their tutor??? i had him last yr....he's reallly very good.....i did ecmt 1010 and ecmt 1020 n got HD's in both........n he helped me 2 get them......:p

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
elizabethy said:
does ne1 here have Matt as their tutor??? i had him last yr....he's reallly very good.....i did ecmt 1010 and ecmt 1020 n got HD's in both........n he helped me 2 get them......:p
hehe, hes cute! we kinda stalked him for a bit...

Lainee

HSC
You guys are so lucky... I got some geeky guy who sighs alot. "Well... *sigh* I guess we better do this exercise then. *sigh* So... erm, get into groups or something." :rolleyes:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Time for this thread to be very very useful :)
During the lecture i was really really really lost. I hadn't done maths since year 11.
All thoes numbers confuse me.
however, I went home and I now understand most of it. With some exceptions.

EDIT: JUST REALISED HOW IT's DONE :) YAY!.

Rorix

HSC
Hrm, addition confuses you? :|

Goooooooooooood luck.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
No, numbers confuse me. I've never had a proficiency with numbers.
So do crazy symbols and when the lecture rushes over something with 'assumed knowledge' in mind.
Also, the expansion of the (x+b)squared thing confused me. Not having much maths experience wouldn't exactly make you understand why you have to do the xsq+2xb+bsq expansion from this thing.

Something recognisible for you may not be recognisable for someone else.
You probably wouldnt be able to understand much from the way i worked the q's out. I put them into words. That is my way of understanding things.

Furthermore, You are a cock.

Rorix

HSC
Well, somebody's just a teeny bit insecure.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
furthermore, I dont appreciate you criticising everyone aggressively. I don't think much of your comments in the ecmt thread + the comsoc one. Not to mention most of your others. If you wish to criticise make it funny and not try to make yourself out to be some elitist.
This is only from the first page of search results with your last posts. Seems to me like you think everyone must have some superior intellect. If someone doesn't know what you do, then they are inferior and must be criticised to squash their self esteem and uninspire them to post again/ask more questions.
Here's something you may not know: Cupio te meam mentulam sugare (suck my dick)

-------------
Hrm, addition confuses you? :|
Goooooooooooood luck
--------------
Perhaps, like, just a suggestion, that the person who is supposed to be representing 1st years actually like, managed to post the thread in the right section?
-------------
This is like, the worst explanation I've ever seen by a guy who basically knew most of what he was talking about.
-------------
rather, i believe it is you who missed the whole point
------------
Wow, people are more irrational than I thought.
------------
uh, only like, y'know, most of them (in response to a simple question making someone feel stupid)
------------
You referred to the 'growing market' of China. It's a horrible metaphor, and I assumed that you weren't horrible, so I thus assumed it related to the economy.
------------
This thread is ridiculous. It seems you do not even know what you are asking?
-----------
can we get a policy against people who as their first post with no prior contribution to the forum post a list of questions which could be reasonably easily found in a textbook or by a simple web
-----------
whothefuckareyoutotellmehowitype

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Rorix said:
Well, somebody's just a teeny bit insecure.
psychologically speaking someone who is insecure tends to dish out their insecurity on others, by making himself appear as the undeniable god of everything.
Someone whose 40% of last 25 posts criticise others for lack of intellect seems to fall into that category.

Rorix

HSC
Woah dude, first you e-stalk me, now you want me to suck your dick? Slow down a bit.

psychologically speaking someone who is insecure tends to dish out their insecurity on others, by making himself appear as the undeniable god of everything.
Oh really? Which psychological theory is that?

Rorix

HSC
Oh, in case you're going to go on some diatribe about not addressing your issues:

quote #1 is essentially a light hearted comment which your insecurities have caused you to emotionally react too (combined with my challenging of your USU beliefs)

#2 is a satirical criticism, i guess you're correct here

#3 is a backhanded complement (which was also correct)

#4 was reflectivly applying a statement to the speaker, it wasn't even a criticism

#5 was taken blatently out of context

#6 im suprised you even knew was a simple question

#7, 8 are both relevant criticisms

#9 is a serious issue
and #10 was an obvious joke

but seriously though, i've got 1000+ posts in my distinctive posting style, i'm sure you can spend more of your time hunting through them to work out my exact %age of negative comments:)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thats it, the next time a maths nerd pays anyone out for not being maths orientated, I'll ask them an English question. Or a philosophical question.
In fact any arts question.
Then i will proceed to beat them with a balaklava

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
thats it, the next time a maths nerd pays anyone out for not being maths orientated, I'll ask them an English question. Or a philosophical question.
In fact any arts question.
Then i will proceed to beat them with a balaklava
relax 1Time4thePpl, dont be stressed about todays lecture, i'm not at all maths person or nerd. (dont know how i managed hsc maths i did 2 unit)
and no one is paying out for not being maths nerd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)