Official Mandopop thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Since Mandopop is small on BoS, we'll discuss mandopop in one thread (as opposed to separate threads)

Bin Music Taipei

Mayday (五月天)

Yen-J (嚴爵)

Gold Typhoon

Show Luo (羅志祥)

H.I.M International Music

Anthony Neely (倪安東)

Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Hebe Tian (田馥甄)

S.H.E.

Tank (呂建中)

Yoga Lin (林宥嘉)

JVR Music

Jay Chou (周杰倫)

Sony Music Entertainment

Leehom Wang (王力宏)

Univeral Music Group

Wilber Pan (潘瑋柏)

Vanness Wu (吳建豪)

Members:

jnney
EpikHigh​

Last edited:

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
I'm not that into Mandopop but notably I like artists such as Jay Chou and Show Luo.
I also went to Show Luo's concert in 2011 'cause I won a ticket hahaha and I have to say it was pretty outstanding besides the mass hoard of fans waving the glow tube things
I almost ended up geting hit by one LOL. Also loved the drama Show was in Hi my sweetheart pretty damn funny LOL.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not that into Mandopop but notably I like artists such as Jay Chou and Show Luo.
I also went to Show Luo's concert in 2011 'cause I won a ticket hahaha and I have to say it was pretty outstanding besides the mass hoard of fans waving the glow tube things
I almost ended up geting hit by one LOL. Also loved the drama Show was in Hi my sweetheart pretty damn funny LOL.
Far out I wish I went to the Show luo concert, but sadly I had to study for half yearlies. Also, Mayday concert too. FML I missed it :(

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not just awesome lol

It's the best. I like it more than American Pop. Mando pop = no way bro haha
Tbh I find that mandopop lyrics have more meaning than kpop lyrics. Nevertheless, K-POP has meaning too, it's just not as visible as mandopop.

But for sure, kpop and mandopop beat american pop.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Relax guys both are good subjective opinions brah! 4025808 you probably find mandopop better since you are chinese and speak/understand it so I guess the music is more appealing towards you rather than kpop since you don't speak korean haha, lets not get offtopic and leave this on mandopop there is a k-pop thread for a reason right? :D

Also wheres the most generic mandopop song tong hua by guang liang?

HSC
Uni Grad
Relax guys both are good subjective opinions brah! 4025808 you probably find mandopop better since you are chinese and speak/understand it so I guess the music is more appealing towards you rather than kpop since you don't speak korean haha, lets not get offtopic and leave this on mandopop there is a k-pop thread for a reason right? :D

well technically yeah but then again I search the translation of the lyrics and sometimes it makes me laugh coz it doesn't make sense.

Anyway, Tong Hua by Guang Liang, here we go:

jamesfirst

HSC

True, true.

You got to understand to rather than read the subtitles of it ... lol

Bendent

HSC
i only like lee hom that's IT, and his hotness. anyone seen him on the chinese new years eve show this yr in the beginning?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)