Official Question 2 Thread - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

muldersgun

HSC
this was my story:

newlyweds go rockclimbing.....rope breaks....chick falls to her death.....fast foward to guy in the wheelchair blaming himself and reflecting how everything has now "changed"...kinda of vertical limit meets bold and the beautiful

I used the rockclimbing pic if you haven't guessed by now

Last edited:

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Benno
i spoke about technology

i used an image inside an image with the phone having a picture of a plane on it, i discussed the changes in technology and the differences between the 2 technologys, how one changed socity slowly (Plane) and one sudden (mobil phone)
i thought i could get away with discussing 2 images since one image was inside another image ;)

what do u guys think?
did you write it as a 'story'?

~SArAh~B~

Well it seems heaps of people did the wedding photo! I did the plane one. I think my brain cells were dead by the end of section one and three that by the time i got to it there were none left! I just did a creative writing in the perspective of a 15 year old girl who was afraid of flying and she was visiting her sick nanna. She went back to a childhood memory where she use to dream about flying like a bird, then looking back on the photograph she took, she is glad she took the flight, as she saw her sick nanna and now she flies regularly to see her..... argh... what a load of bull shit! BUT hey, its over now and i couldn't care now.
If only i had done.....

Leanne

HSC
well...wattya no..i used the wedding one too...but it actually went well with the outline that i had planned.....

about a woman who is happily married but then her husband loses his job and takes it out on her.....she is restricted to the house and he beats her up...the wedding photo was in a photo album she was looking at, reminiscing about the happy times, and then her husband yells for his dinner.....

but little does he know that she has poisoned him.......ooohhh ahhh hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

JRasnier

I done the picture of the fire, and i started off as ppl in adventure like in the wilderness, which they caught in the bush fire, then i had the part which was about change, through when the scenario, changes by reader finding out that its just a tv show, and that the person watching the tv, has to get back to his normal life?, is that a good thing??

Chris462

oh shit, i did the rock climbing one, can someone tell me if that was the one inside the phone, because i ignored the phone completely, i thought is was some lame product placement...

jason7218972

Originally posted by Benno
i spoke about technology

i used an image inside an image with the phone having a picture of a plane on it, i discussed the changes in technology and the differences between the 2 technologys, how one changed socity slowly (Plane) and one sudden (mobil phone)
the phone contains a pic of a wedding
i thought i could get away with discussing 2 images since one image was inside another image ;)

what do u guys think?

sandydee

chose the wedding one (just like 90% of the state)....
Made it as if i was shocked to be married as i reminisced my past where i was a schizophrenic who attempted suicide blah blah....

pathetic attempt to be original. but oh well...as long as its OVER!

vegeta_316

For this section I knew most people would do the wedding one so I decided to do the fire one.
Teacher always said it's always good to diferentiate yourself from the general trend in english and write to make urself stand out. So I chose the fire one. Plenty of figurative language used...the usual. Thought I did pretty good job.

Azn fairies

ii loveed the creative writing task.. did it first haha
chosen the rock one and used my prepared creative task and just wrote that out...

arls

I think i killed this section.. I used the fire as a stimulus as a metaphor for my 'fire' inside me, which was depression, and started off as a small spark as a child and grew as i grew older into a violent fire. Mine was pretty depressing,

i swore in the creative.. as i was a violent character, ya reckon markers would be offended? all i said was "Piss off ya bitch"

rhinoivory

Yeah, i took the plane pic. Basically the plane was departing from the airport that dropped me off.

It was set on the shores of gallipoili, and how much that has changed, and te relation of gallipoli to a relative of the subject in my peice... yeah, even if i dont get good marks, i liked doing it, really divided the two head numbing tasks, kind of like a break,....

jizmiester

nah arls, thats fine.....well i did the wedding one, but mine was a bit different...i talked about the growth of these two people's son from situations when the mother was watching her son on the play equipment or when the father was watching him play his first football game....and then i had the mother and father watching him graduate, get married etc.....bit weird...i added a clock motif...thought i needed to make the cahnge less subtle.... is this alright?

ange182003

I think i stuffed this section. i used the wedding photo and wrote it from the perspective of the father of the bride remembering his daughters life before giving her away. I only wrote three pages. I must have really stuffed this question.

ChaoS-GoD

i chose plane pic... talked about how the world has changed so much over the years, seeing it had just been a century of flight... went on with some bs about how technology is bad, blah blah, kinda trailed off into brave new world/blade runner until i realised. crap!! ><
anyway i used a symbolic image of a "shiny flying bird" a couple of times, hope the markers like that! *prays*
oh, 3 1/2 pages (damn speech, took to much time)

ange182003

I stuffed this question. I did the wedding picture and wrote it as the father of the bride remembering his daughters life up to that momment. I only wrote 3 pages. REally stuffed it, don't know if i did it right

chris42

HSC
This one was really annoying in that the specified what you had to write about which previous years papers hadn't, but I managed to somehow get around doing the rock climbing one and even put some of a story I had thought about of class into it.

Saul

*ss
HSC
the sweet thing is for this section, is that all you have to do is write a good story with the pictures as stimulus. You don't realli have to consciously implement any change, in that change is a part of pretty much anything you could write.

HSC
what?! are we suppose to talk about the stupid mobile as well?!

hmmm...
i did the wedding photo
it was easy for me bcoz my brother recently got married(october 12) and it was basically a true story from my perspective. On the night my brother had a facial nerve disorder or something and the next day he was diagnosed with bell's palsy...then i just made stuff up about how the family rarely shows emotion until this day and other crap...

i thought it was original...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)