• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

winicat

HSC
grr... *shakes fist at people on the tv* why can't people just leave animals in 'the wild' instead of making them do stupid performances?! apart from the fact they're talking about tigers, i'm gonna bitch about dolphins! YAY! their whole speech of "these tricks are what they'd do in the wild anyways" is just CRAP!! what dolphin jumps through hoops and waves their fins at people and dances around on their tail?! they can't use their sonar properly and often get sunburnt from shallow pools.

hate hate hate hate hate. *grumble grumble*

winicat

HSC
ooers, new page *pokes it* :D

*hails new page like the coming of a new day*

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh for fuck's sake - i've heard of spam, but this is bloody ridiculous!!!! :p

winicat

HSC
BreaKing said:
oh for fuck's sake - i've heard of spam, but this is blldy ridiculous!!!! :p
wtf are you on about??? you want spam? go look back through this thread at duck's posts!!!

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
wini - damn you and your neon blue scientwist...i think im still on a sugar high! :D
hey, it's all good :D i still maintain it's problee a recall item in the end, or it'll give us all cancer! but hell, it was still fabby-tastic!!!!!

and, you sily twot, you still haven't sent me those formal photos! *shakes fist*

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
hehehe, the matchmaker came and gave my Duckie (my tamagotchi) a baby!! Tis a little girl, and its al;l coz Anna's little Benji decided to cheat with Bec's little chicken..............

bloody blondes, alwaqys thinbk there too good, damn coleman, now shes gonna live at Sydney UNI!!!

ohh well, at least she can iintroduce me wini b& Jules tol some cute lifeguards, Colenman, make sure u go to Bondi Beach baby! Lifeguards there bare so hot....
matchmaker gave talia a boy and then talia hung around for AGES afterwards and then FINALLY gave it to me (and i named it harry) and then it DIED after four hours!!! am i that bad a parent?! i remade harry (now Harry II) and he's doing well :) they grow up so fast *wipes away a tear*

omg! me and jules went down to camden for vicki's 18th on saturday and so so soooo many HOT ex-trinity boys! *cries tears of joy* they were so hot..

winicat

HSC
Everyone has to note the following TV schedule and follow it religiously:
  • 12:00 - 1:00 White Collar Blue
  • 1:00 - 2:00 Secret Life of Us
  • 2:00 - 3:00 Popular
Yay!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winicat said:
hey, it's all good :D i still maintain it's problee a recall item in the end, or it'll give us all cancer! but hell, it was still fabby-tastic!!!!!

and, you sily twot, you still haven't sent me those formal photos! *shakes fist*
i am not a twot and i know i still havent sent them to u
*grumbles in corner bout being called a twot*

the bloody net's not working on the computer that they're on and the USB port on this one isn;t working so im stuffed.
oh, actually, now i think about it, i could use the USB port on the laptop couldnt i. oops.
hey, every1 here...well, except those evil non-mafia ppl - yes, AsyLum, Breaking im talking 2 u :p- know how technology and me don't mix. computers start bleeping and doing wierd things as soo as i look at them...so now i just dont look! :D

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
u know, it just occured 2 me; tina hasnt been seen for many pages *shock horror gasp* being on mountain walking tour is no excuse. besides, she's home now - so slack.

tina_goes_doo is hereby temporarily banned from mafia membership until further notice

*moonie goes on power trip*

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
and i thought u were talking bout molly. :p
no, molly is:
*stumbles in* *trips* *collapses to floor* *falls asleep*

winicat

HSC
so *siddles up to the new page* you, ah, new around here? *casually throws arm around new page* cause if you, ah, need someone to, ah, show you the ropes ...

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
ten bucks says moonie is watching seinfeld right now

ten bucks also says that i will be watching the OC tonight and that ryan is better than seth lol

*gollomps*

winicat

HSC
grk_styl said:
seth is better than ryan :p
ryan is WAY hotter than seth!!! actually, the guy who plays ryan is hotter than adam brody :p *realises she's way outnumbered*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)