• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
wow, what's with the sudden outburst of posts? one week there's almost nothing, now i have to sit and read for pages again. aaah, just like the good ol' days.

Sharky: "btw, how come u haven't shown ur face on BoS much lately?"
Tina: "oh yeah bos, forgot about that site"
(ooh, i hope she didn't mind me sayin that)

Nah..

and wat's with all these strange ppl suddenly posting in here? im not supposed to talk to strangers :p

Kirsti

HSC
Tina's philosophy: Get home late and cram in as many games/DVD's before sleep as possible. No time for any of us anymore.

winicat

HSC
Harry II

That's what my tama turned into as an adult.​

Stats:
Training: full
Style: Boy
Gene: 1G (cause Harry I died in first four hours!)
Masktchi: Adult -- Stubborn Tamagotchi; very shy and always wears a mask to hide its face

Currently he's gullomping across the screen -- bouncing up and down and flapping his arms

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Hey! Well 'scuse me for being addicted to maple story!

www.mapleglobal.com

Best online game ever! And try to ignore Bej and Woody. They are annoying! When the server is back up i will post a pic. And you can't ban me from the mafia! Nah-ah! It must be a vote because the mafia is a democratic body. So poot!

And ruddy hell moonie, talk about spamming. How'd you get up to >1000 so quickly? Sheesh!

winicat

HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
And ruddy hell moonie, talk about spamming. How'd you get up to >1000 so quickly? Sheesh!
i think it's cause she slept with someone from admin ;) lol

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
come on dude...when do i ever have nothing to say? i HATE silence!

winicat said:
i think it's cause she slept with someone from admin lol
but wini...ur not from admin ;) its time the rest of them knew nout our affair *sigh* it was so short, but sweet...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ooh, anz and i saw the grudge last night and it was sooo scary!! damn japanese *grumbles* why cant they make a film that makes sense? has any1 else seen it? *shudders* just as we were gunna see the thing that was about to kill this chick there was a blackout and the projector thingy up above fell over with this huge crash and this usher dude came in and yelled "Hey!" really REALLY loudly and scraed the shit out of everyone. there were only 10 of us in theatre late at night...yet we all managed to make quite a bit of noise screaming. oh...maybe that was just me :p

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
me=goddess of pluto.
er, wrong moon. thou art the aztec sex goddess ;) and annie is your french maid ... hey! you've been having an affair with someone other than me!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
BreaKing said:
stop fucking doing 5 posts in a row. it's fucking annoying, and it just makes it clear that you wanna appear "elite" by havin a high post count. fuck the fuck off.
hey hey! relax buddy! we're friendly here in Ancient History.
If you have a problem with this thread, PM one of the mods and we'll deal with it.
Come on...surely we can refrain from the swearing. You're a cool guy, so show that u are ok? :cool:

winicat

HSC
BreaKing said:
stop fucking doing 5 posts in a row. it's fucking annoying, and it just makes it clear that you wanna appear "elite" by havin a high post count. fuck the fuck off.
easy there, tiger...

winicat

HSC
just thought i'd drop in and say hi and tell all of you mafia midgets to check your god damned emails!!! ahem, sorry...

and moonie! send me your formal photos already! *cries*

winicat

HSC
BreaKing said:
don't yell at moonie .. 1) that's my job cause she's so nerdy and 2) it's me that over posts here because i'm not nerdy enough to be of any help anywhere else

winicat

HSC
... and i just wanted the 400th post in this thread :p ... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)