Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
hey moon, with your emails, it's called "junk mail filter" ;)

*dances around as if standing on hot coals* freaking out here, people, freaking out!

on a side note, i am also wearingmy tiara :D

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Tina is back and i a part of moonies "1337" (leeeeeeet!) group!

And when Maple Story is back up i'll post a nice screenshot of my great character, DeusMogaris.

Btw, wood smells and bej is a no-it-all. I feel quite ready to roast their chestnuts over an open fire any minute now. :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hey tini *waves* u dont have 2 tell me wood smells :p idiot that he is.

wini, the prob is that basically none of it IS junk mail. ive gone through 300 now and only...wait, let me count...11 of them were junk. the rest needed reading and replying to *sigh*

well, is everyone happy with their results? obviously mr "im going to get 99 in 3U maths and show the rest of you up" is happy...but what about the rest of u? im pretty happy considering i did basically no work. should of seen my mum this morning - she was all happy bout my results...for all of 3 seconds...then it was "See what i've been telling you! if you can get these results without studying - and don't bother to try and tell me you did study because i know you weren't putting much effort in - think of what you could have done if you had actually worked even a little..." *moonie tuned out* but dad bought me HUGE bunch of flowers which was nice *smells roses*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
what went wrong- it worked fine for me when i put in ur marks.
ok, i got: eng adv 90, bio 89, ext1eng 47; exthist 48; ancient 97, maths 91 and ext1maths 44. gives estimate 2003 UAI of 98.45.

since tina will never fess up 2 her marks the secretive wench i'll tell u she went good :D

every1 tells me they went good. cept 4 jane's group. she yelled at me this morning for waking her up - how could any1 be asleep? i couldnt sleep: crashed at 4:20 this morning and was woken back up by mum and dad arguing over whether or not iw as asleep at 4:40. figures.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oooh congrats!

*Is proud of the AHST mob doing the section proud*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
hmmm....*moonie wrestles wiht guilt*... must fight temptation to reveal ppl's marks. they are excellent...oooh, i decided 2 put anz's into SAM - wait for it - 99.85. how unfair is that. anyway, im only telling hers coz i know she wont mind.

thanx asylum - we triumphed in spite of the harpy queen. in spiute of the evil layabout davies 2. god i hated that guy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, awesome, you all beat me in UAI XD

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, awesome, you all beat me in UAI XD
somehow i don't think kitty did.. my marks were alright, but i ain't no nerd like moonie *shakes fist* or that anna kid, god, were her marks bad or what?! *screams*

i'd just like to declare, "mmm... cake" *drools* ug, feel sooo sick though. mum and i shared a bar of chocolate and it's the first time in a fortnight we've had any and OMG, feel sooo ill now!

oh! and you'll all be proud that i applied for a job :D it's at the thai place near me. only problem is, i don't have my RSA yet - the only hting they asked for!

winicat

HSC
oh! oh! i got 75 for maths!!! *does a victory dance* my best mark EVER for maths!!! :)...:D... mmhmm, yep, uh-huh!!!

and i bought one of the OC albums today .. sooooo yumm-er-iffic *huggles it*

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Tina asweepy...went to bed at 12 and woke up at 1:09. Then spent the rest of the nite awake and was quite rudely pulled out of bed at 5am just when i was drifting off. Then spent 3 hrs at my brothers graduation ceremony where everyone looked like they were at a shakespeare convention. Those little poet hats just dont suit old dribbly men.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*celebrates new page by ritually sacrificing a group of virgins and a goat to the many armed tentacle monster Ar'Ach'Nach'ta*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
JOIN THE CLUBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92,55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Boohyah Harpy Queen! Honours roll for Ancient History! Take that!!!! Stoopy Engel, tellin me i couldnt do ancient!!! hehehe, i sure proved her wrong, AND!!!!!!

I GOT 80 for PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dance dance party party* I PASSED PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND 86 for english!!! Take that Clack!!!!! And Moonie you "get some grammer Angela" girl!!!

WOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)