Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
lost odyssey is great for the storyline but the combat gets pretty tedious.

started bioshock and it is fantastic

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah bioshock is amazing. i haven't finished it.

my goals are to complete bully within 7 days (so i can return it to EB) and then FFXII (nearing the end in this game - characters are at Lv. 40)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bainsey said:
reading your post slowly just makes my arguments look more correct, and yours more flimsy
but you've done nothing but made baseless accusations with no points to back anything up. which means you've got no idea what an argument is, let alone know how to win one.

true, but fact cannot be denied, pc rapes xbox in terms of multiplayer. the only genre that there is a struggle is possibly fps/sports games.
another thing, fps and sports games present two of the largest demographic in terms of sales and popularity. fact.

just fps and sports? where are the jrpgs and platformers and fighting games on the pc? i mentioned these and you've ignored the facts, again.

the pc is also superior for independant gaming development, but then again, i wouldn't want to make a point for you :)

if you want to prove something, have something to back it up, sheesh.
there are very few budget games on pc in truth. what actually happens, which you should know since ur work at JB, is that games most pc ganes come out as new releases but a large portion are not in high demand and so thier price drops dramatically very quickly. its just perception
thanks for proving my point. why are they not in high demand? because no one wants to buy them. because the market is shifting. because consoles are more cost effective and convenient. fact.

that beside the point, it's true! the club is still more expensive than it's console counterparts and cod 4 i noticed was selling for the same price as the xbox version. with the ps3 version selling at a higher price, understandable because it's on blu-ray media. lost, a new release is also selling at the same price as it's console counterparts.

i'm repeating myself yeaah, but it's all fact. you seem to be turning a blind eye to it. which is common in any type of fanboy, you see. and you've got no fact to back it up.

or something.

there are a lot of budget games on pc, i know because i work at jb. and you don't.
and i still dont get the gaps. so u convinced now?
no not really.

done feeding the trolls and talking in circles! take up the convo with someone who givez a fuck. and try presenting some facts, not just assuming them.

Thekirk said:
Runtlocks the quarrels of the poor amuse me and to think i told you last week to think before you say something but it seems you have lost yourself on that thought. You truly are a runt trapped in some place that is locked. I can tell this because of your name, you may deny it, but everybody can see it and it's probably in your subconscience that your a runt and that's why you chose such a poorly thought through name which brings me back to my original point of you should think before you say something.
Academic Programme:
Basic Starship Training for the enterprise

Thekirk said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to travel through an actual stargate or at least the one they use on set and how much does it cost and where is it?
you are a fat sadistic nerd with a very low self esteem and no ties to reality, come back when ya got something useful to say hey

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
it's gonna be a big month hey.

sega superstars tennis and beautiful katamari are gonna be insta-buys. waiting on ikaruga, been waiting too too long. should be ou this month.

kinda wanna check out army of two as well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a date with you. apart from that: gears of war 2, final fantasy xiii, metal gear solid, ninja gaiden 2, backbreaker and riddick

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hehe, I love DMC4, great to just pick it up and go replay some levels. I actually found it quite hard to get back into Dante's 4 styles after Nero's arm, its like playing with a permanent hookshot, so much fun.

Not sure what I'm looking forward to, probably GoW2, Ninja2, and GTA IV are the popular ones, but looking for a decent RPG to complement the new Tales on the Wii would be good.

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
but you've done nothing but made baseless accusations with no points to back anything up. which means you've got no idea what an argument is, let alone know how to win one.

another thing, fps and sports games present two of the largest demographic in terms of sales and popularity. fact.

just fps and sports? where are the jrpgs and platformers and fighting games on the pc? i mentioned these and you've ignored the facts, again.

the pc is also superior for independant gaming development, but then again, i wouldn't want to make a point for you :)

if you want to prove something, have something to back it up, sheesh.

thanks for proving my point. why are they not in high demand? because no one wants to buy them. because the market is shifting. because consoles are more cost effective and convenient. fact.

that beside the point, it's true! the club is still more expensive than it's console counterparts and cod 4 i noticed was selling for the same price as the xbox version. with the ps3 version selling at a higher price, understandable because it's on blu-ray media. lost, a new release is also selling at the same price as it's console counterparts.

i'm repeating myself yeaah, but it's all fact. you seem to be turning a blind eye to it. which is common in any type of fanboy, you see. and you've got no fact to back it up.

or something.

there are a lot of budget games on pc, i know because i work at jb. and you don't.

no not really.

done feeding the trolls and talking in circles! take up the convo with someone who givez a fuck. and try presenting some facts, not just assuming them.

Academic Programme:
Basic Starship Training for the enterprise

you are a fat sadistic nerd with a very low self esteem and no ties to reality, come back when ya got something useful to say hey

Runtlocks i can't believe your attitude, after i told you to think before you speak you make this comment. Of course you were attempting to make a Jocular comment on the matter but the fact is you lost. No one likes you or your xbox 360. You have even been insulted by some guy called bainsey about it. So runtlocks you jerk you've brought this upon yourself. Xbox 360 is a bad console that's only winning in console wars because it was released early, the other consoles are catching you, nintendo is beating you. So what does that say about it. Also your taste in games is just ludicrous no one likes them and only a jerk like you would play them. Also your a troll. I'd even go as far as saying you're the king of the trolls, all hail Runtlocks the runt who is king. ooohhh let him hold our keys, but they are not the right keys because your locked somewhere so, that would make you a king troll that's locked and can't get out. I suggest you step it up. Your performance over this passed week earns you a 3 out of 10 for comedic ability and a 10 out of 10 for trolling and that's all so you need to step it.

One piece of advice think before you type you just embarrass yourself otherwise.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah i just finished the final phoenix wright game. looking forward to that new apolo one

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
AsyLum said:
Not sure what I'm looking forward to, probably GoW2, Ninja2, and GTA IV are the popular ones, but looking for a decent RPG to complement the new Tales on the Wii would be good.
Oh, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World right? Last Remnant and Tales of Vesperia seem rather promising. Infinite Undiscovery is on TBA status. Eternal Sonata might be worth looking into as well (attack like ToS, defend like Super Mario RPG). Lost Odyssey is a fairly solid traditional turn based JRPG, though it’s extremely linear (anti-grind system + level-cap + random encounters that can kill)... it excels in character development and Jansen quotes.

staz, you got your copy of Bully: SE online, ya?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)