Older or Younger-->does it matter?? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
Serius said:
how the hell can you tell someones age down to a 4month accuracy anyway? ofcourse you wouldnt know he is 4 months younger
lauren's odd like that

"hi i'm nick"
"HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

:p

to her credit though, i look younger/act older than my age. it confuses people regularly.

Last edited:

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
What the fuck? One month. Yeah that is weird.

I don't care about what age a girl is I always wants something that I want. I wouldn't date a thirty year old unless she want to fuck. Even then I would be wary of someone who want a partner that hasn't really experienced life. (I smell issues)

The only thing I wouldn't I do is a really young girl (Like 16 or 4) I'd have to teach them how to suck and fuck. Plus I wouldn't be able do all the think I want (biting, facials, dirty talk) Well, I could but I couldn't be bothered doing it and plus all that dodge first love attatchment crap. Oh god, I cringe just thinking about it.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
nwatts said:
lauren's odd like that

"hi i'm nick"
"HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

:p

to her credit though, i look younger/act older than my age. it confuses people regularly.
hahahahaa
yeah thanks for that nick :p

no i only said his age for the sake of it
he may as well be a year younger, he acts a lot older and you wouldnt be able to tell anyway

IceOnFire

HSC
I would seriously feel werid if i am dating a guy more than a year younger right now, even he's what i have always been looking for in a guy. I don't know why but.. ya.. weridness...

PrettyVacant

HSC
Well, don't go for anyone so young that they will land you in jail, no matter how attractive they are.
And nobody older than your parents.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I wonder whats the youngest age you can have a non sexual relationship with a girl and not get in trouble? I can see getting with a 13yr old as a bad idea, but kissing itself isnt illegal.

Redgoddess

HSC
I agree age matters heaps more in the teens, cos say a 3 year diff a girl is 14 so still sexually immature and a guy is 17 and ready to go... but yeah, after that not really so much of a problem. whatever you feel comfortable with. personallly atm i'd prefer someone within a couple of years of my own age, but if i met the right person hwo didnt fit that description i wouldnt not date them just cos of age. it's an individual thing and as someone said, as long as you're not breaking any laws, go for it!

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'm with azzie. Older guys seem more attractive. My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 18, and it's better for me 'cos I learn alot from him, and he's out of the dickhead stage and can actually have intelligent conversations. I couldn't ever see myself dating a guy that's younger. Feels weird.

noworldwithoutu

HSC
Hmmm half your age plus 6 (where the guy is the older partner). so 17/22, but 17 and 24 is okay if the people involved dont have a prob with the gap.

Mel_b

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
Hmmm half your age plus 6 (where the guy is the older partner). so 17/22, but 17 and 24 is okay if the people involved dont have a prob with the gap.

I've heard half your age plus seven, and it doesn't matter which partner was older. And obviously, if you're the younger partner it's 2(your age - 7)

I like that one because it's a sliding scale, and recognises that age gaps become less significant over time.

noworldwithoutu

HSC
Mel_b said:
I've heard half your age plus seven, and it doesn't matter which partner was older. And obviously, if you're the younger partner it's 2(your age - 7)

I like that one because it's a sliding scale, and recognises that age gaps become less significant over time.
Theres not that much difference between half your age + 6 or half your age + 7. I think half your age + 6 is still passable.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
If there is a major difference in age (we're thinking along the lines of a decade here), you should be well aware people think you're an idiot.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
chelzmalee said:
I'm with azzie. Older guys seem more attractive. My boyfriend is 22 and I'm 18, and it's better for me 'cos I learn alot from him, and he's out of the dickhead stage and can actually have intelligent conversations. I couldn't ever see myself dating a guy that's younger. Feels weird.
Does he need a Bentley? ;)

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
i went out with a 16 yr old, im 18.

i know a girl who hooked up with a guy who was seriously only one day younger than her and the morning after she felt disgusting about it. she was serious

blondi666

YEAR 12 2007........
HSC
i guess its just personal pereference...i have never been with sum1 younger...but a few of my mates have gone heaps younger . others have gone heaps older eg 16 and 28

PrimeTime

HSC
I agree it is a personal preference and also depends on how close to the same maturity level you are as well.
My ex-gf was 3yrs older then me, yet I felt that I was more mature then her ><

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't think it matters who is older.
By the time you're 19, a year or so either way doesn't really make much of a difference, especially if you're in the same stage of life (ie. university).
If one person is so much older they've got three kids, some hardcore wrinkles and like to tell you what the original woodstock was about, then maybe the age gap will be hard to overcome. But if it's not a big gap, things should be foine.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Dejected said:
i went out with a 16 yr old, im 18.

i know a girl who hooked up with a guy who was seriously only one day younger than her and the morning after she felt disgusting about it. she was serious
So what she wants people who were born on the same day as her? rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)