Last edited:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
i used maquarie back in the day. and a good lil' book it was too. ^_^

karnage

HSC
At school we use the Jacaranda Textbook. I think its alright, havent used any others before. I also use the Macquarie Physics Study Guide, I think its pretty good, helped me alot though i bought it well into my course, wish i had gotten it earlier. Also my teacher gives us these Keep It Simple Science sheets, i think they are excellent.

thehootman

HSC
Jacaranda has soooo much irrelecant bullshit. Excel isnt hard enough. What I do reccomend is getting several different textbooks as well as the "Success One" physics book which is full of exam style questions.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
If you want to do really good, you need to use a lot of different text books. One that I find helpful, that's not too hard and not too easy, is the Distance Education Notes produced by OTEN DET. It's good and freely available on the net. Its about 300pages per topic, but most of it is space fillers. You can get it from http://www.lmpc.edu.au/default.html, but you need to be inside the DET network to download it.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
James747 said:
Jacaranda; Excel and Success One
Those are three great publications.

me121 said:
If you want to do really good, you need to use a lot of different text books. One that I find helpful, that's not too hard and not too easy, is the Distance Education Notes produced by OTEN DET. It's good and freely available on the net. Its about 300pages per topic, but most of it is space fillers. You can get it from http://www.lmpc.edu.au/default.html, but you need to be inside the DET network to download it.
Exactly. You can compare information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)