On the topic of University Transfers... (2 Viewers)

rahul-blade007

HSC
N/A
Sweet, thanks man.

But anyway, do you think I have a good chance of getting in unsw with 5.6 gpa / 73 WAM as mentioned + SCATS application? I don't care about credit transfer. I just wanna start from 1st year.

brachester

HSC
So transfer course in uni also require your ATAR? i know my ATAR is going to be close to my aim, but i;m not sure if i can get it. So let say i'm applying for Advanced Math in UNSW (95.4), and i got 94, therefore i pick my second preference (e.g. Material Engineering 91). What are the requirement that i need to transfer to Advanced Math? I couldn't understand anything the Frigid guy said

brachester

HSC
So transfer course in uni also require your ATAR? i know my ATAR is going to be close to my aim, but i;m not sure if i can get it. So let say i'm applying for Advanced Math in UNSW (95.4), and i got 94, therefore i pick my second preference (e.g. Material Engineering 91). What are the requirement that i need to transfer to Advanced Math? I couldn't understand anything the Frigid guy said
Also do i transfer in halfway in (aka catching up) or i have to wait?

ash_xx

HSC
N/A
can someone link me the conversion table for GPA to selection ranks? I can't seem to find it :/ Thanks!

Mary240

HSC
ok so i know this is now a pretty old thread but i was wondering if someone could help me out :)
Im currently half way through my 1st yr of a b. of enviro. science at newcastle uni but im hoping to transfere over to a b. of medicle radiation science (radiation therapy) next yr which has had a 90+ atar for the previous few yrs. I got an 82 atar last yr and im wondering 2 things. 1) What kind of marks will i need to get to actually have a shot at getting in next year and 2) do the regional bonus points i would have gotten last yr for going to newcastle uni when i live in the local area (which would boost my atar up to 86 im pretty sure) count at all when transfering within Newcastle

Thank you soooooo much to anyone that can help me!!

bliu5651

HSC
Any one know where is the attached file for NRSL indicies? I can't find it. lol lol

thedemonpk3r

HSC
Hey guys,

im still waiting on hsc results, but just wanted to ask a few questions..

can anyone tell me if it is possible to
transfer from biomedical science to medical science at uts
transfer from medical science uts to medical science usyd
transfer from chiropractic macquarie to any science degree at uts
transfer from pharmacy usyd to medical science usyd

Machination

HSC
Do I need to apply again when im in my 1st year of uni? (Done my HSC in 2015)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)