One scene of a movie??? (1 Viewer)

MissyD

HSC
I did the barn dancing scene i thought it was the best to show clash of cultures and forbidden love not to mention sh*tloads of techniques

Kd14

HSC
I did the last scene though I took a piece from other scenes to show themes. ie clash, violence.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
YAY for those of us who did the barn dancing scene!!! Or dancing in the barn scene lol. I wish we had a better question than what we had tho...

bradc1988

HSC
Did anyone else do King Richard III? I was screwed because I didn't learn any particular scene in much detail. I did as much as I could on one scene and used other scenes to emphasise the meaning behind the chosen scene. I think I'm screwed. :worried:

ioniser

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i studied the shoehorn sonata. i never really focused on one scene, as such. im worried

shoe horn sonata,i didn't focus on 1 scene as well i had quotes from every scene ,i mean how ca they expect you to analyse just 1 scene form a 24 scene play from a book.Everyone did bad in my garde,its so long as you wrote something down to show what you know,all the texts used will be compared with eachother and they will be moderated so that people doing an easy text don't all get good marks

lilibbo

HSC
i used the train station scene as well....i just related it back to the clash of two worlds-the amish and city life....on how alienated they were at the station

console

ummm i dont fink ur suppose 2 talk about just ONE scene...dats kinda silly....it said A SCENE dat doesnt neccesserilly mean just ONE....i did a key scene in each of the genres and themes.

console

Witness

ummm i dont fink ur suppose 2 talk about just ONE scene...dats kinda silly....it said A SCENE dat doesnt neccesserilly mean just ONE....i did a key scene in each of the genres and themes.

i fink everyone fell for it!!

console

witness

but cant u see?...der is a trick in de question....u gotta realise dat de hsc is sometimes designed 2 fool de average student...u can answer the question whichever way u can as long as it fits de criteria...if u talk about one scene, u need 2 talk about aspects of others as well as doing that one very detailed...similary if u go by de genres or themes u can talk about each key scene that relates 2 dat area......well all i know is de markers look for techniques...and dats wat i spoke about the whole way through....

kemp05

HSC
man, there not TRYIN to rip people from marks, it said analyse a scene, so you analyse A scene...the question said to display characteristics of the films as a whole, so i took some aspects and showed how my scene (the dancing in the barn) displayed those characteristics. I think thats what they wanted

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
i think console is kinda right....in addition to doing the scene in detail, u were supposed to refer to the text (the movie itself) as a whole .ie..themes...etc..

i done the murder scene in particular but i also refered to the lead up to that scene and why it is such a catalyst...the alienation of amish, clash of two worlds...

crossmyheart

HSC
yes u were meant to refer to the themes and aspects of other scenes, ALTHOUGH specify one scene in particular

HSC
N/A
im pretty sure if they ask to analyse one scene u gotta focus on it .. its standards ther no trick part to analysin one scene... i guess it would be smart though to mention other scenes but jus a tinsy bit ... i think that the scene u chosen should present a theme anywhoo ... i read a study guide that says analyse at least 5 scenes ... lucky for me i did that =-)

B-Ma

HSC
prinze__martin said:
im pretty sure if they ask to analyse one scene u gotta focus on it .. its standards ther no trick part to analysin one scene... i guess it would be smart though to mention other scenes but jus a tinsy bit ... i think that the scene u chosen should present a theme anywhoo ... i read a study guide that says analyse at least 5 scenes ... lucky for me i did that =-)
you're a dumbass! Go breakdance.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
brian f-- up =-) noone believe this guy. he has no law degree, he can't teach n he gonan fail everythin! scoolies on 26th! whahoo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)