• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
whatever happened to dawsons creek?
did it die?
That question has been asked so many times and the answer is that they just stopped filming it. They showed all the seasons in Australia, but the last season was broadcast a few holidays back in the middle of the day:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I still don't understand why a new television series, and even more-so a television hit in America, would be shown in the non-ratings period:confused:.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
because channel 10 suck
they are always doing stupid stuff
and alot of their new shows haven't been going that good

Fry

you should be glad that they are even showing it at all. if you read my earlier post, channel 9 originally had the rights to One Tree Hill and they are likely to treat it the same way they treat Smallville. it is being shown in the non-ratings period cos teen shows don't do to well over here. the only really successful one was Beverly Hills 90210 and now The OC. One Tree Hill isn't necessarily that big over in the US, it's probably on the same par as Smallville. so don't get your hopes up if you're expecting it to be addictive like The OC.

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
you should be glad that they are even showing it at all. if you read my earlier post, channel 9 originally had the rights to One Tree Hill and they are likely to treat it the same way they treat Smallville. it is being shown in the non-ratings period cos teen shows don't do to well over here. the only really successful one was Beverly Hills 90210 and now The OC. One Tree Hill isn't necessarily that big over in the US, it's probably on the same par as Smallville. so don't get your hopes up if you're expecting it to be addictive like The OC.
Has Smallville been cancelled in Australia, or what? I don't know what to think now that the television stations are bringing back some really old shows:confused:. So is The O.C. doing well now? I am pretty sure I will like One Tree Hill, I love just about all teen shows:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
more new tv for summer
both thurs and fri 7:30 pm
anyone watching it? i will

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, I will definitely be watching it. It is going to take off where The O.C. left off for me I think:cool:.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ingsoc said:
what's the song tat they play in the promo?
gavin de graw - i don't want to be. it's my favourite song atm.

damn, merge threads then, i thought this was the first!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
Apparently his nickname is "The Chad". What an awesome nickname:cool:.
Yep, "The Chad" started way back in his gilmore girl days.

Merethrond said:
That seems like a pretty "girlie" show to me. I think I will just watch the first few episodes to see what I think of it:).
Merethrond said:
Yeah, that is where I first saw him, when I used to watch Gilmore Girls:eek:. I think he was a good character/actor, I actually stopped watching it soon after he left:).
Gilmore Girls is more girly than OTH. Thus, Gilmore "Girls".

Fry said:
i just found out some interesting news. Chad is engaged to the chick he's lusting after on the show in real life.
I mentioned that on the 1st page. I can't remember which girl though, isn't it the dark-haired one, not the cheerleader ?

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
man chads love interest is fugly
Fuk yes. Of all the girls to use in the show.. THEY USE HER !! Omg. It irks me that he chases after when she's not even all that.. the Chad SO deserves better. His "bestfriend" is not hot, but is alot better than the cheerleader. Switch roles, damnit..

astro

HSC
Althea said:
And are Lucas and Nathan full or half-brothers :confused:?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure they're half brother - same father, different mothers...

and i have to say that Haley is pretty cool....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)