Online Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
Big Willy said:
How do i go about asking a chick out online?
dont ask chicks out online, if u personally know them from somewhere else or not ... its tacky

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Big Willy said:
How do i go about asking a chick out online?
First pretend you're her age, maybe 1 year older. Second, buy her a ticket to queensland where you live, thirdly get her mother to call up a current affair. Fourthly get her sister living with you, and bitching to her mother on ACA trying to defend your repulsive actions.

Alternatively give her a call.

GSTARRAW

KeypadSDM said:
First pretend you're her age, maybe 1 year older. Second, buy her a ticket to queensland where you live, thirdly get her mother to call up a current affair. Fourthly get her sister living with you, and bitching to her mother on ACA trying to defend your repulsive actions.

Alternatively give her a call.
alternatively, i'm ROFL.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah i saw that on aca and couldnt stop laughing when i found out he hooked up with the sister- but yes teh internet is very useful for old ppl

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
nah i saw that on aca and couldnt stop laughing when i found out he hooked up with the sister- but yes teh internet is very useful for old ppl
Excatly, I'm only here for the picking up potential. Come on, do you really think I finished school last year?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sh dont let out ur secret yet!!! gez im guessing this is the first time uve ever tried to take advantage of a young girls over the internet- myself im getting there with practise

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
sorry, but i couldnt be bothered reading the rest of this thread.

How do you ask a girl out online?

You Don't. Ryan Phillipe put it well in Cruel Intentions- "Email is for geeks and Pedophiles. Be Romantic, write her a letter..." or something like that. Chivalry is dead, romanticism is only sleeping.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
na i was just interested in how people go about doing it; coz it seems to me like it's happening alot nower days

Angelus

HSC
I met my G/f on MSN about 3 years ago...now its mostly msn, emails and phone calls so its a long distance relationship, she is coming here for a school exchange for a year.

Never been happier.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Angelus said:
I met my G/f on MSN about 3 years ago...now its mostly msn, emails and phone calls so its a long distance relationship, she is coming here for a school exchange for a year.

Never been happier.
where she from

wanton-wonton

HSC
All my past 56 ex-girlfriends, whom I never got to meet, I met online. We had cybersex. :D:D:D:D:D

Just joking....OR Am I? ;)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
All my past 56 ex-girlfriends, whom I never got to meet, I met online. We had cybersex. :D:D:D:D:D

Just joking....OR Am I? ;)

will you go out with me ???? ;)

wanton-wonton

HSC
SKA said:
will you go out with me ???? ;)
Yeah sure, a long-distance online relationship would be PERFECT for my lonley nights at sea...oops...I shouldn't have said that.

Just joking....or am I?? ;)

stainmepink

HSC
wtf ..........

wanton-wonton said:
Yeah sure, a long-distance online relationship would be PERFECT for my lonley nights at sea...oops...I shouldn't have said that.

Just joking....or am I?? ;)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
wtf how bout when u realise that they're not your type when u meet them then what do u do u cant just tell em to "go away now that ive met u i dont think ure my type" Its kinda rude. Would rather meet someone to find out their personality first...

Jenny852

HSC
Do u believe in online relationshipz?

ok..~ as the title says...do u believe in online relationshipz?? i mean...i'm sure there's pplz out there that have happened to like someone online through like msn or icq or smfn...but srsly...ppl say .." o..i like u coz i no u" do they really know u through all these barriers??? has anyone gone out with someone they know online?? like they havent even met before in real life?? personally....i think itz weird....itz only "normal" if u get to meet that person and u really like them from what u no them as in real life...wat do u guyz think?

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Jenny852 said:
ok..~ as the title says...do u believe in online relationshipz?? i mean...i'm sure there's pplz out there that have happened to like someone online through like msn or icq or smfn...but srsly...ppl say .." o..i like u coz i no u" do they really know u through all these barriers??? has anyone gone out with someone they know online?? like they havent even met before in real life?? personally....i think itz weird....itz only "normal" if u get to meet that person and u really like them from what u no them as in real life...wat do u guyz think?
baaa ram ewe....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)