• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Okay, have to agree, sorry jem, im gonna say this.

Latham was raised in Ascroft, not ten minutes down the road from me! He is the local MP for Werriwa and he's done a rip ass job in our electorate!

By calling him a 'westie' and using it as a dorrogotory term, you are insulting not only members of the western suburbs, the millions of Australian's who want him in, but also me! That's a personal attack.

Now, can we get back to onstage please!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Will_Sparky said:

Latham was raised in Ascroft, not ten minutes down the road from me! He is the local MP for Werriwa and he's done a rip ass job in our electorate!

By calling him a 'westie' and using it as a dorrogotory term, you are insulting not only members of the western suburbs, the millions of Australian's who want him in, but also me! That's a personal attack.

right on sister. i'd rather have pookie running this country than howard to tell u the truth. i want peter garrett to run for PM one day. he is my friend's dad and he's the bloody nicest guy ever. if latham is good enough for him he is good enough for me.

btw billal that is a very unhot pic of u. :p u need one that reveals ur true beauty. eg. the unsw one from the hot boy poll. :uhhuh:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Will_Sparky said:

:uhhuh::uhhuh:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Justin,

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THE DISGUSTING ATTEMPTS (by both parties) ON PERSONALLY ATTACKING THE LEADERS AND NOT THE ISSUES OR THEIR POLICIES!

THIS ENTIRE CAMPAIGN ABOUT LATHAM AND THAT OF HOWARD ARE SEVERLY DAMAGING TO BOTH AND ARE NOT WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT. DON'T ATTACK LATHAM, TELL US HOW YOUR GOING TO FIX THE ECONOMY!

Rant over! Back to onstage!

P.S. Welshi: you so want me! we all know it :p

EDIT: And note, I mentioned nothing of his work with the Liverpool City Council. As a member of Parliament for the seat of Werriwa, he has done nothing but good for residents!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Justin,

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THE DISGUSTING ATTEMPTS (by both parties) ON PERSONALLY ATTACKING THE LEADERS AND NOT THE ISSUES OR THEIR POLICIES!

THIS ENTIRE CAMPAIGN ABOUT LATHAM AND THAT OF HOWARD ARE SEVERLY DAMAGING TO BOTH AND ARE NOT WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT. DON'T ATTACK LATHAM, TELL US HOW YOUR GOING TO FIX THE ECONOMY!

Rant over! Back to onstage!

P.S. Welshi: you so want me! we all know it :p

EDIT: And note, I mentioned nothing of his work with the Liverpool City Council. As a member of Parliament for the seat of Werriwa, he has done nothing but good for residents!
*Dusts hands

My work is done here:D

EDIT: play with mark latham's hair! http://www.advancedhair.com.au/2004/latham.html

Last edited:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I know you were only attempting to stir Justin. However, I was going to say that to the first person who brought up the whole ad campaign! So there! :p.. it wasnt you, it wouldve been anyone! :p

welshi

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
I know you were only attempting to stir Justin. However, I was going to say that to the first person who brought up the whole ad campaign! So there! :p.. it wasnt you, it wouldve been anyone! :p
nah nah na nah nah.

and of course i want you will. don't be a nong.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:
justin...you vote LIBERAL???

this is worse than finding out that a guy i once pashed supports howard. this is JUSTIN, i'm heartbroken. *cries*
yes, I am a Howard supporter because I believe that Latham's stance on the "troops home by Christmas" thing is wrong, whether it was right or wrong to go in in the first place, we're committed now, and to withdraw would be stupid.

welshi

HSC
ok yeah i agree with u there, but you're letting your vote turn on that one issue? i don't agree with howard's stance on aborigines, HECS, the kyoto protocol, or our relationship with the US. i don't agree with either party's approaches to educational funding. my thing with iraq is that if howard has done something in the past that I so violently disagree with, that only increases my distrust of him. i don't trust him to take this country down a path i would be happy to go down. that's my gripe. i don't swing according to one policy or another.

V

val_dramaqueen

Will_Sparky said:
yeah val, onstage.. hmmm... Isn't the... erm... Seymour centre, its gourgous eh!
sure is sparkman... sure...is...
its got carpet... and... art... and stuff....
there's a bar too! that's also... very.... good. :p

is that huge sculpture of the man sitting at the top of the stairs still there? he was always cool... and... big... in a total non genital way

welshi

HSC
i will be too poor to do that :(. (read: i will be saving all my money for booze, condoms and pokies during O week. hurrah!)

V

val_dramaqueen

man, ditto!! i am SO going to see both programs! seeing just the one would be like one prostitute short of a brothel!

or... as the more conventional audience would know: a sandwhich short of a picnic

end of my spiel.. :eek:

welshi

HSC
*bellows*

THE HSC IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone terrified of this drama exam? just me? ok...

V

val_dramaqueen

welshi anyone terrified of this drama exam? just me? ok...[/QUOTE said:
nope... me too... terrified... i am so scared!! help us drama god! help us! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)