Open Days (3 Viewers)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
glycerine said:
i'm going to uts which means i'll prolly go to usyd too, since they're like, you know, 5 mins away from each other

mon i'll have to see you!! i think i have your mobile anyway so we should say hi to add to your insane list of bosers you've met ;)
yay of course i gotta meet you
gotta get photos :)

Winston

HSC
hahah i can imagine myself meeting so many bos'ers

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
well i signed up for the science thing....
Yay now we can be friends *adopts creppy stalker persona*.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol sportsgal i got an invite too i dont think im going though :p :p or i can and meet you@.@
i think its from degree in a day =PP

is it possible to get the list of BOS celebrities that will be at different UNIs?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Persephone87 said:
DAMMIT. My french HSC preking is on the same day as USYD! :(
They do that EVERY YEAR. You think BOS would learn by now ...

= Jennifer =

HSC
Persephone87 said:

i am sure if you ring up usyd and explain what has happened they would be able to send you all the necessary information you need :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Persephone87 said:
mmm well when i had my speaking exam i was only there for a bit over an hour.. so its not like ull miss out on the open day u can just go there before or after ur exam
im meeting up with my friend after hers.. shes having it at newtown or something

mack

Banned
HSC
Im not sure if i want to go to the UNSW open day anymore. I think those noobs that have beem hassling me in the UAI guidance forum are going to gang up and attack me if i go.....

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
cro_angel said:
mmm well when i had my speaking exam i was only there for a bit over an hour.. so its not like ull miss out on the open day u can just go there before or after ur exam
im meeting up with my friend after hers.. shes having it at newtown or something
but its at 1pm!

I have to get there too...oh well. Might just go another day and just check it out :(

mack

Banned
HSC
The noobs dont know what i look like, yet. But when i introduce myself, theyre going to come screaming out from the shadows and attack me from all angles........

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
mack said:
The noobs dont know what i look like, yet. But when i introduce myself, theyre going to come screaming out from the shadows and attack me from all angles........
Don't tell me you don't anticipate it with pleasure.

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i think its from degree in a day
Yes. However did they take your details at the end of that day, because I left early with another student to do an (ironically French) assessment that day and it turned out that we were the only ones who weren't sent invitations, nor the other info packs that were distributed throught out the year.

So can one still register for it even though we weren't technically invited? I mean is there a web page or something?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
shazzam said:
Yes. However did they take your details at the end of that day, because I left early with another student to do an (ironically French) assessment that day and it turned out that we were the only ones who weren't sent invitations, nor the other info packs that were distributed throught out the year.

So can one still register for it even though we weren't technically invited? I mean is there a web page or something?
i would have thought when you registered (for degree in a day) and handed in the details they would have got your address from there? *shrugs*
im not sure abt your second question but you can try, sportsgal posted the link previously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)